Recruitment: Are we in trouble?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rotham grew and continued to grow. Getting taller and bigger doesn't suit everyones play style. He went from being the right size with the right athleticism to be a great intercept player and athletic rebounder to third tall size or larger and less mobile which doesn't suit him at all. Yes i do think he has been developed incorrectly but im at the point where i don't think he will make it.

Rotham grew and continued to grow. Getting taller and bigger doesn't suit everyones play style. He went from being the right size with the right athleticism to be a great intercept player and athletic rebounder to third tall size or larger and less mobile which doesn't suit him at all. Yes i do think he has been developed incorrectly but im at the point where i don't think he will make it.

Yer. If your kp talls havent set the world on fire after two seasons time to cut the dead wood!

You dont have to have the best players, you have to have the best team. The critical part of this is the coaching staff, the whole gammet they bring and then the players buy in. All the players that make it yo the draft are pretty decent skill wise but its their development and nurturing into the whole environment that is critical to being successful. This we currently do well, fingers crossed we are in for sustained success :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back