Official Team Thread Red Centre Kangaroos 2018 - Ulu-roos

Remove this Banner Ad

What up What up. Things have been going behind the scenes. Due to the two new franchises, we have had 3 Roos turncoats seeking other pastures. In response, we've already added TheMase and Wacky Tiger , and am looking to fill some other gaps in the squad that have been left open.

On top of this, we have a new captain, welcome Ant Bear.

What up What up. Things have been going behind the scenes. Due to the two new franchises, we have had 3 Roos turncoats seeking other pastures. In response, we've already added TheMase and Wacky Tiger , and am looking to fill some other gaps in the squad that have been left open.

On top of this, we have a new captain, welcome Ant Bear.
When I see TheMase I think of this

Hello Roos
Just like to say thank you for giving me an opportunity last season to play qricket.
After I begged and begged for a cap akkaps gave me a game and i am most grateful.
After my stellar season, I’m certain you have the talent amongst this group to move forward, I realise its a huge loss, but RCKangaroos will always be in my heart.
I’ll be moving on next season as I’ve had a magnificent offer elsewhere.
Cheers TT

A few more details coming from the committee room.
We have come up with the decision to play both the OD season and the Test season at the same time. This means we’ll play the OD game in the first week and the Test game in second week in the one thread. This was a feature of the league prior to to 2015. This means with 6 teams, there will be a 20 week season coming

Get excited.

We have come up with the decision to play both the OD season and the Test season at the same time. This means we’ll play the OD game in the first week and the Test game in second week in the one thread. This was a feature of the league prior to to 2015. This means with 6 teams, there will be a 20 week season coming

Get excited.
We'll show them how these games are played

Get excited.

I didn’t realise we were back to the OD and Test formats! Pretty excited now.

Have played 95%+ of my tests at 3. :p just sayin ;)

I didn’t realise we were back to the OD and Test formats! Pretty excited now.

Have played 95%+ of my tests at 3. just sayin ;)
As I said 20/20 was like Donald Trumps sex life. Too quick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back