Multiplat Red Dead 2 Online Thread

Keeping in mind, its still a beta - it still has a lot of potential to be good but they will need to start injecting life into the game shortly to build momentum as they did in GTA online. Time to start putting in bounties, time to finally put random items into wagons so the risk of robbery is rewarded. Time to let people play poker in high stakes. There is a lot of potential and whilst there are restraints given the game parameters (i.e. old west), so much will bring gamers back or in.

Oh and one thing they need to do - get rid of emotes and replace with simple voice commands like the single player (i.e. Antagonise, Rob, Diffuse, Nice).

May 9, 2013
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal,Redsox,Celtics
Have played Online for a few weeks now, and pretty much done with it. It's practically dead, boring, missions too repetitive, the main missions rarely show up, and when they do its normally one you have already passed, so pretty much the main story online will take forever to complete. Given surely the Red Dead online maps don't require as much server power as GTA 5 online does, given so much more was happening on the GTA maps. Map is surely more than big enough to hold more than 100 people. Whatever the current limit it, everyone is spread so far and thin you barely encounter one another. Need more mission types, more people, more fun things to do. Heck give us multiple trains like single player, I want to see crashes, derailments, be able to rob people like true wild west style. Currently the game is to dead quiet and missions repetitive for my liking. Red Dead 2 story and game play beats GTA5, but GTA5 online smashes Red Dead Online.
Have played Online for a few weeks now, and pretty much done with it. It's practically dead, boring, missions too repetitive, the main missions rarely show up, and when they do its normally one you have already passed, so pretty much the main story online will take forever to complete. Given surely the Red Dead online maps don't require as much server power as GTA 5 online does, given so much more was happening on the GTA maps. Map is surely more than big enough to hold more than 100 people. Whatever the current limit it, everyone is spread so far and thin you barely encounter one another. Need more mission types, more people, more fun things to do. Heck give us multiple trains like single player, I want to see crashes, derailments, be able to rob people like true wild west style. Currently the game is to dead quiet and missions repetitive for my liking. Red Dead 2 story and game play beats GTA5, but GTA5 online smashes Red Dead Online.
yeah and no there is only 5 or so story missions so you prob done them all, as for population is prob just enough online I still find areas over populated with dicks that just want to kill you. it is still in beta GTA has been going for a long time so I expect things to change a bit, events and the like they just added Gun rush last week, it is an online grindy game so you do have to mix it up a bit do a bit of hunting, few stranger missions, do a showdown series a few horse races oh and join the free roam missions that pop up, they are a lil bit crazy but give ok xp.

I think at this stage its about getting your self as high level as you can to unlock items im at 20 i dont play constantly but maybe have a couple of sessions a week.

Back