Status
Not open for further replies.
October 21 -

October 19 -

6740d72305145e0b35a515974f1c1faf.png

October 18 -

14724438_10154521262555097_7503406289864717378_n.jpg

October 17 -

This is rumoured to be announced at E3. One of, if not the best game of all time is finally going to get a squeal, hopefully along with a remaster of the original for PS4/XB1

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/red-d...d-to-be-unveiled-at-e3-will-be-multiplatform/

Last edited:

Awesome game, best of all time is a huuuuuuuge stretch though.
Still, I'll believe it when I see it. You can only go through so many Fallout 4 and Half-Life 3 rumours before you stop paying attention to rumours :p

Hyped up and Taking it as gospel now, should it be false I will hold quiv personally responsible for my let-down. Loved the first, not only the story but got so many hours of online with mates.
Would assume it would be base on the Son, the landscape will look so awesome on next-gen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont believe this specific rumor, as Rockstar don't do E3.

RDR 2 as a rumored game though is something I'm willing to believe will happen at some point this gen. Last gen we got a few non GTA Rockstar games, none of them sold as well or were as critically acclaimed as RDR.

Like the GTA series, being numbered doesn't automatically require it to be following the story of the first either. It'll happen people, lets just be patient. After the GTA V remaster i wouldnt be at all surprised if we got at least RDR remaster announcement by the end of the year.

Rockstar don't announce things at E3, I call bullshit.

I agree. Rockstar are bigger than E3 and so is Red Dead.

I have no doubt that they are working on a sequel, but I don't think that they announce it at E3. The game is big enough to get the traditional GTA hype build up rather than be shackled to someone else's press conference.

Would lose my shiz if this, Fallout 4 and something Mass Effect (either a remastered trilogy or more concrete details for ME4) get announced :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back