Multiplat Red Dead Redemption 2 - Pre-launch thread

Are you excited?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Guessing 2019 for PC at the very least.

Probably 2018 if the console versions don't get delayed. Rockstar made so much money getting people to double and triple dip on GTAV (from last gen to current get to PC) that you can see why they are making PC gamers wait.

Probably 2018 if the console versions don't get delayed. Rockstar made so much money getting people to double and triple dip on GTAV (from last gen to current get to PC) that you can see why they are making PC gamers wait.
It took a year and a half for the PC release of GTA. I expect the same again - 2019. Prove me wrong Rockstar.

It took a year and a half for the PC release of GTA. I expect the same again - 2019. Prove me wrong Rockstar.

But it was about 6 months after the PS4/XB1 versions. There will be no PS3/360 versions of RDR2, so I would be expecting it some time in mid-early 2018. March-May seems like a decent bet. Long enough to tempt those who really can't wait 6 months, but not so long that it is launching during the next Xmas period. Not that it would matter since RDR2 is the biggest game of the next 18 months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When is fall in america? Is that like September - December?

Hop aboard the 12 month hype train, it's not an express service so enjoy the views.

Yeah it's our Spring.

haha thanks mate. I live off Wet Season and Dry season, so every mention of seasons around the world catches me off guard :oops:

Much hype.

Saddest part of this is no new GTA for maybe 3-4 years.

Possibly as their games seem to have long development cycles, but GTA/RDR is made by different studios (Rockstar North and Rockstar San Diego).

Possibly as their games seem to have long development cycles, but GTA/RDR is made by different studios (Rockstar North and Rockstar Whales Vagina).

EFA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back