Multiplat Red Dead Redemption 2 - Pre-launch thread

Are you excited?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nek minnut, HD remaster.....
Would be surprised. R* don't make too many marketing mis-steps and they know they're dealing with a massive following here. Remaster/port might be coming too...but I think there'll be something else.

They already are 40K retweets for a studio logo. Even for Rockstar this is a step above advertising wise.

Normally they start with the game logo like they did with GTAIV & GTAV. Just going with the studio logo is winding the process back another level.

Nice timing given that everyone is hyped for WestWorld as well.

Pretty crazy how a simple profile picture change can cause such a huge hysteria haha

Would be surprised. R* don't make too many marketing mis-steps and they know they're dealing with a massive following here. Remaster/port might be coming too...but I think there'll be something else.

I know, I was just pulling the urine :)

Pretty crazy how a simple profile picture change can cause such a huge hysteria haha

It's because it's been 5 years since their last announcement which was GTA V..... Rockstar are a big deal and when they speak, we listen. Because you just know it's gonna be good. I remember staying up late just to watch the GTA trailers.... because I was that hyped. Much will be the same if RDR2 is it..... gonna be epic on new gen consoles!

I know, I was just pulling the urine :)

It's because it's been 5 years since their last announcement which was GTA V..... Rockstar are a big deal and when they speak, we listen. Because you just know it's gonna be good. I remember staying up late just to watch the GTA trailers.... because I was that hyped. Much will be the same if RDR2 is it..... gonna be epic on new gen consoles!
I think i've googled Red Dead Redemption about 2-3 times a week for the last 5-6 months waiting for some sort of news haha definitely keen

Would make sense. They started on GTA V in 2009, and had it out by 2013. They would've probably started development on their next project right after V was released which would mean late 2017 for a release if we're going off a similar timeline to GTA V.

With the ridiculous popularity of GTA V and the lack of additional story mode DLC, they would be nuts to go any longer without announcing a new project.

Really hoping it is another Red Dead game. Can't recall a more mediocre start to a new generation of console gaming, and a game like Red Dead is badly needed. Remember Red Dead Redemption coming out right as the PS3/360 were beginning to become hugely popular and it probably raised the bar for gaming afterwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh, Red Dead was mediocre so I wouldn't of thought a second was warranted.
b4L6b12.jpg

Yeahhhhh BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back