Multiplat Red Dead Redemption 2 - Pre-launch thread

Are you excited?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GTA 5 was announced on the 25 Oct 2011 and released on 17 Sept 2013. I expect a similar time frame here with a remastered RDR somewhere in between.
Red Dead Redemption was announced on February 3rd 2009 and the first trailer didn't hit until December 1st. The game released on the 18th of May the next year.

I'd be surprised if the wait is as long as you've suggested. As much as people want it to be, the scope of the game will likely be nowhere near that of GTA V. If indeed we're getting a trailer on Friday, I'd be shocked if we're waiting until 2018.

Red Dead Redemption was announced on February 3rd 2009 and the first trailer didn't hit until December 1st. The game released on the 18th of May the next year.

I'd be surprised if the wait is as long as you've suggested. As much as people want it to be, the scope of the game will likely be nowhere near that of GTA V. If indeed we're getting a trailer on Friday, I'd be shocked if we're waiting until 2018.

I reckon it'll be bigger than GTA V.

Its one of the most anticipated games of all time, it will be massive. Rockstar have a lot of pressure on them and I have no doubt they will handle it beyond our expectations.

So I am expecting another picture tomorrow that will reveal part of the title. Red Dead, then after that the full title, Red Dead X, then a teaser trailer. That what everyone else expecting? Man I am ******* keen for this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ftfy :D

14717196_1126323114119628_6711029574651097466_n.jpg

PS4 and Xbox one mentioned only & also multiplayer

An epic tale of life in America’s unforgiving heartland, the game's vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back