Multiplat Red Dead Redemption 2 - Launch Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The game did drag on a bit especially with the two Marston epilogues by that point I was done with the game.
The first half of epilogue 1 was a drag but I thought it was ok after that

How long does the epilogue go for (in terms of missions/hours?). Up to the epilogue now but haven't really invested any time into besides finding a job in Strawberry

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How long does the epilogue go for (in terms of missions/hours?). Up to the epilogue now but haven't really invested any time into besides finding a job in Strawberry
From memory I reckon it is about 6 hours for both epilogues

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Finished it.
Prefer playing as Arthur so loading up an earlier save from Horse Shoe Overlook and gonna go slow.

Ok Boy.

Last edited by a moderator:
From memory I reckon it is about 6 hours for both epilogues

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks mate. After clocking up 100 hours or so on the main story, I'll probably put it on the backburner for a bit anyway and get back to it later. 6 hours is still enough to make it worth going back for it seems :)

Thanks mate. After clocking up 100 hours or so on the main story, I'll probably put it on the backburner for a bit anyway and get back to it later. 6 hours is still enough to make it worth going back for it seems :)
The epilogue is pretty good too.

The first couple of missions are a drag but then it picks up

It's really slow to begin with but gets better.

The epilogue is pretty good too.

The first couple of missions are a drag but then it picks up
It's really slow to begin with but gets better.

Thanks guys. Currently doing a playthrough of Metro Redux, which seems to just be 90% walking slowly while someone talks to you in a tunnel. So as long as it isn't that, or dragging myself slowly through snow, ill be happy :p

Thanks guys. Currently doing a playthrough of Metro Redux, which seems to just be 90% walking slowly while someone talks to you in a tunnel. So as long as it isn't that, or dragging myself slowly through snow, ill be happy :p
Err, it's not a lot more eventful than that. It does pick up though.

I don't know how far into Chapter 6 I am but my beard is still only a 9! Same for my chops. The old soup strainer has been a glorious 10 for a long time now

By the time I get to 10 I'm going to have stuff all cut scenes left to enjoy the glory in at this rate

It delves too hard in to RPG territory without going full in to it, it's still a very linear game with linear missions and simple core gameplay. It feels a little unbalanced in that regard.

It delves too hard in to RPG territory without going full in to it, it's still a very linear game with linear missions and simple core gameplay. It feels a little unbalanced in that regard.
Well any game that has a story is going to have some linear aspect to it. Beginning, middle and end. It's not like you have to do any of it though if you don't want to. How random do you want it?

I never felt it rpg like at all. It's gta cowboy which is no insult.

Finally got around to completing the epilogue last night... pretty satisfied with the overall game.
Now just gotta go back and find some last things to complete collections and I'm done.

Then might go back and play through the original as a continuation methinks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back