Not sure how to do it or if it’s helpful to anyone but:

***SPOILER ALERT***

Game is 2 discs (PS4) and so far is only a 3.5GB patch download

But needs to copy nearly 90GB if data to the hard drive from disc

Not sure how to do it or if it’s helpful to anyone but:

***SPOILER ALERT***

Game is 2 discs (PS4) and so far is only a 3.5GB patch download

But needs to copy nearly 90GB if data to the hard drive from disc

How long is it taking your PS4 to copy the data? The last few days my PS4 Pro has been taking longer to copy the files than it did to download them. I hadn’t used it much in the past 4 or 5 months so I rebuilt the database on it tonight and hoping that might improve it come tomorrow when I install RDR2.

How long is it taking your PS4 to copy the data? The last few days my PS4 Pro has been taken longer to copy the files than it did to download them. I hadn’t used it much in the past 4 or 5 months so I rebuilt the database on it tonight and hoping that might improve it come tomorrow when I install RDR2.
I reckon when I put the disc in it said about 100 minutes or so, downloading the little patch at the same time though have no idea if it has any effect at all. Just read on some game spot forum that ps4 blue rays install at a rate of 1gb/min, no idea if it’s true

Edit: just timed it; 52sec/GB

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why oh why do I have to have ******* exams at the time this comes out? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I finished my final exams when this was announced. I think back fondly on the end of uni as the time I watched the trailer for RDR 2 all night instead of cramming for Taxation 2.

Finished. Had to really smash it out for the plat. I thought it was a little short personally but pretty good game I guess.

When is the next Spider-Man out?
54531.jpg

I will be spending so much time riding around in cinematic camera, like how it is implemented. especially with how long some of the conversations have been so far. The wagon ride looked so good.

7 hours since the launch where i am.

Can i get some of your thoughts? (Without Spoilers)
what you expected? Better? Already divorced the misses so there is no unwanted conversations?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back