FTA-TV Red Dwarf X

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watched the first 2. All 4 of these guys are in fine form, if anybody is worried about their age they just aren't real fans.

Had me in stitches.

Save us the time and delete yourself now :D

I think the end of season 8 was just a place holder alternate ending.

I'm not one of those people that whinges about canon. Abrams blew up Vulcan, who cares?

I think the guys have finally realised their classic formula and are looking to stick to it.

I'm not sure what it is myself but it's more about sitting around on Red Dwarf by themselves than running around in Starbug or reviving the whole crew. Just like the glory days of season 3 and 4 :D

I didn't have high hopes for it, but it was extremely solid. First ep felt a bit like they were re-establishing the characters for newbies but that's understandable.

Best set of eps since Series 6.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't had a chance to see it yet, but apparently it will be on ABC1 on Wednesday nights from November 7th :thumbsu:
Just caught it didn't realize it was on. Great episode boys back to their best
" your iq is smaller than the salad bar in a Scottish supermarket" classic

I guess I spoke too soon about not resolving the end of season eight :D

Cheeky stuff by Doug, at least they acknowledged it. :)

Early part of the episode was meh, but was great to see character development with Rimsy. If the series continues looks like it will evolve - which isn't a bad thing. Nod to the end of the very first ep was good too. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back