Red Hot Chili Peppers touring?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 21, 2003
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
eagles
Has anyone heard that thr RHCP are touring? Mum reckons she saw an add on TV about them coming in April next year to Perth but I can't find any concrete evidence on that.

Have not heard anything official. Originaly they were supposed to be touring december/january but that has been post poned. They also are supposedly headlining Big Day Out. Whens that on?

They have not released ticket sales or show dates though, that is for sure.

Just spotted an ad on ten said coppel is having them out April 7 or 17th ish I think it was :thumbsu:

I personally havn't read or seen anything regarding them coming out. A december/january tour coincided with a big day out headline would've been priceless.

yes i heard the same thing that RHCP were touring today. my friend told me that her mum heard it on the radio...suppose to be april. i still havnt heard anything and if coppel is the presenter theres nothing up on the website as yet. wait and see i guess.

Anti_Gravity said:
Your name perfectly sums up your mind frame, probably one of the stupidest things i have ever read on big footy.:thumbsdown:
o rly?
their music is now lame, horrid, nothing compared to their old stuff, and resort to stealing tom petty songs for their new album, they are dull, and should of hung up their boots to save any credibility they once had in my opinion

Will obviously not be headlining BDO next year though, which is a bit of a shame. I was considering going.

Looks like its going to be 'tool' now, who i will admit to not knowing a single one of their songs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

uwsBU1invza2GpCZZC5S500Kc02GUxT_ZrXHZ4XJfZgkDO6MOE75U1dAAI5m9jz5XaTnASC5ASjuWUZB_x-KekKanngI5A2mdPzaGfTVGPF1hdWIvlZCMMhhJePj4NRNyFppF8XvDJ7s6iGoceBDedu7A1DbcQ=s0-d-e1-ft

I'll put my hand up & admit I had to look up the dude thats touring with them but in my defence did know of Rockstar...just wondering what 2.4 billion plays on Spotify earns you?😯....

post.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back