GFL Red yellow card and fights forum

Remove this Banner Ad

this was last week in the grading games, a kid from north shore got 8 weeks for kicking nd punching a kid from inverleigh

not in the under 16s
but former newcomb power player Greg Costello got yellow carded in the Thomson seniors for elbowing a bloke in the head
should be looking at 2-3 weeks for it from all reports

st marys and barwon heads ryan cleary for marys and a barwon heads player both got yellow cards for fighting

tay adams got a red card for st joeys not sure why tho

Goodwin from Newtown got one in the seniors last week against Joeys. One of the softest yellows I have EVER seen.

tay adams was set of with a yellow for fighting, then later on got his second yellow (RED) for i think back chatting not 100percent on the last bit, very undisciplined

Goodwin from Newtown got one in the seniors last week against Joeys. One of the softest yellows I have EVER seen.

you get that sometimes, i was playing in a praccy match earlier on in the season vs bell park and one of our players got a pretty soft one in my opinion.
bumped a kid as he kicked and the umpire sent him off, we had the bloke in round1 and once again he was terrible

st marys and barwon heads ryan cleary for marys and a barwon heads player both got yellow cards for fighting

was there even a punch thrown....unless some1 gets hurt there shouldnt be any yellow cards givin

that no 39 (gwsp) and davenport were having a real crack at davenport actually got touched up... 39 throws a good right was good to watch..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah
our boys have had a couple of minor fights the last couple of weeks
had about 5 players from both sides in one against bell park
and a couple last week

i got sent off today because i swore after i missed a goal. soooo soft. shoudnt even happen in under 9s

yeah mate
one of our blokes got sent off cos he pushed a bloke today when the bloke hit him in the face and the umps did s**t about it.
shows our soft the umps are getting.

yeah mate
one of our blokes got sent off cos he pushed a bloke today when the bloke hit him in the face and the umps did s**t about it.
shows our soft the umps are getting.

he got sent of because he kicked him when he was on the ground.
also, number 32, kyle cannon, should have been sent off like 3 times

bit of a fight in the under 16 divvy 2 inverleigh vs ammos game. an ammo's kid got yellow carded.

yeaaaa bit of a biff inva cracked it as ammos where 15 goals up, gene cracked bushy, inva didnt know what hit them, i got yellow carded against banno just for pushing abbo, its usually the last person to do something gets carded cause its easy meat for umpires.

against grovedale jackson millen from albans headbutted tim delaney in the nose and broke it and tim delaney walked off the field crying like a baby

he got giving 3 weeks wednesday night at the tribunal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back