A11dAtP0w3R

I draft better than you and Todd McShay
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Panthers
If we fall in the hole in 2021 lets send a blank cheque across to Ross Lyon
No. Let's let Adem Yze lead us to the promise land instead on cheap ass contract. 🤗

Dory_77

Premiership Player
Apr 2, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Exhume Norm Smith and get Jack Watts and Toump Ass to do a Weekend at Bernie's bit in the coaches box. Would probably lead to some more animation in the box than we get from Goody.

Wild hijinks would ensue, including at least 3 flags and appropriately loose benders to celebrate. Film it then sell it to a streaming platform as a doco/drama and make bank.

A11dAtP0w3R

I draft better than you and Todd McShay
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Panthers
Exhume Norm Smith and get Jack Watts and Toump Ass to do a Weekend at Bernie's bit in the coaches box. Would probably lead to some more animation in the box than we get from Goody.

Wild hijinks would ensue, including at least 3 flags and appropriately loose benders to celebrate. Film it then sell it to a streaming platform as a doco/drama and make bank.
I've been saying that for years. Dig him up!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Demon bhoy

Club Legend
Oct 7, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
We have to go into voluntary administration to find the right people for jobs. 😂😂

If it wasn't so funny it would be sad.
I’ve got close family members that tell me I’m too negative about my beloved Demons, I then point out that our last premiership coach died in the 70’s and the club have nearly won as many wooden spoons as had finals appearances in my life time without ever sniffing a flag, and thats without bringing up the last 15 years.

If we were a dog and the MFC were our owner the RSPCA would of removed us years ago

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
Perhaps this says more about the club more broadly than just the coach
We've changed administration multiple times in that period of failed untried coaches - this club needs a strong leader, it has never thrived under introvert types.

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Confused why anyone would dislike Gawn or the podcast. Then I guess not everyone shares the same taste. I really enjoy it - I feel the hosts are more self-deprecating than egotistical. They are taking the piss out of themselves. And the Benny Gibson stuff is clearly a joke that he is in on, and rolls with. There aren’t that many club captains who have the personality to make this work. I’m a fan

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
Confused why anyone would dislike Gawn or the podcast. Then I guess not everyone shares the same taste. I really enjoy it - I feel the hosts are more self-deprecating than egotistical. They are taking the piss out of themselves. And the Benny Gibson stuff is clearly a joke that he is in on, and rolls with. There aren’t that many club captains who have the personality to make this work. I’m a fan
Agree to disagree but understand I'm taking a bit of a Demon Bhoy-esque position here so I'll stop discussing it.

Remove this Banner Ad