Rumour RedandBluemour - MFC board trade rumours 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Necromancing a thread that was long dead with some of the greatest reachinng to prove yourself.

Fantastic stuff.

CI hasnt been able to sleep these past night's obviously, that article should ensure a solid 9 hours tonight tho. šŸ¤—

Footy Classified is probably the worst football show and that's saying something. Barely talk about the game. Just a bunch of journo's wanking.

Mclure just needs to cop the L and move on.

360s worse
The Cult of Robbo thread on Footy Fourth Estate board has provided me with enough laughs that I can sit through 360. Plus they have had Melbourne people on a fair bit over the past few years so I can watch those segments. Generally watch it on replay and skip through most of the interviews though.

The Cult of Robbo thread on Footy Fourth Estate board has provided me with enough laughs that I can sit through 360. Plus they have had Melbourne people on a fair bit over the past few years so I can watch those segments. Generally watch it on replay and skip through most of the interviews though.
Petracca has a regular segment alongside Jack Riewoldt which is nice. He doesn't really give much though Tracc

Ross Lyons segment and his general presence is brilliant in Clas. He's great, and I like that Kane Cornes isn't a media sheep. Much better than the AFL propoganda/ ego massager that be 360 is.

Petracca has a regular segment alongside Jack Riewoldt which is nice. He doesn't really give much though Tracc

He's not much of a TV performer but most aren't until they get a bit older and more experienced with it.

I was watching the Open Mike with Akermanis from around 2012 where Mike asked about how he'd been sacked from all his media committments. Aker found it bemusing that he was one of the first players to really embrace the modern media landscape and treat it as entertainment only to be discarded for other players who have no talent in front of camera and can't perform.

A lot of truth in that.

He's not much of a TV performer but most aren't until they get a bit older and more experienced with it.

I was watching the Open Mike with Akermanis from around 2012 where Mike asked about how he'd been sacked from all his media committments. Aker found it bemusing that he was one of the first players to really embrace the modern media landscape and treat it as entertainment only to be discarded for other players who have no talent in front of camera and can't perform.

A lot of truth in that.
Akers problem was he had an opinion. Crazy how much his reputation was ruined for not actually saying anything bad.

Bump! I copped a lot of flak on this board for simply asking if anyone has heard about oliver wanting to come to carlton. turns out he did...

Anyway congrats on your amazing start to the season. I can see why he has changed his mind and wants to stay with the way your boys are playing now. Hopefully you can stop the tigers this year and ill be very happy. Peace out.
So he did want to go to Carlton, but after just 4 more rounds this year he realised Melbourne was the place to be and Carltonā€™s off-season hype was just another false dawn? Big if true.

Even if Oliver had a chat to Teague it doesnā€™t mean he was off to Carlton. And not long after he has re signed for two years. Mustnā€™t have been all that impressed with what the blues had to offer. Or maybe they prioritised a back pocket over him.

Even if Oliver had a chat to Teague it doesnā€™t mean he was off to Carlton. And not long after he has re signed for two years. Mustnā€™t have been all that impressed with what the blues had to offer. Or maybe they prioritised a back pocket over him.

Carlton fans kidding if they thought he was going to come with Williams and Saad already heading there on sizeable deals and OOC Cripps/McKay in 2021. We're only a chance at Merrett if we wrap up Tracs deal before the end of the year IMO, otherwise there is too much unknown.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bump! I copped a lot of flak on this board for simply asking if anyone has heard about oliver wanting to come to carlton. turns out he did...

Anyway congrats on your amazing start to the season. I can see why he has changed his mind and wants to stay with the way your boys are playing now. Hopefully you can stop the tigers this year and ill be very happy. Peace out.
Did he leave and go to Carlton? I would have sworn he just re signed with us. fancy a player hearing out other contract offers. reckon 95% of player managers would hear out offers even if a player said he wanted to stay

McClure started the rumour saying Oliver looked unhappy at the best and fairest. Now heā€™s saying he met with Teague, why didnā€™t he say that last year?

Even with this, McLure has a long way to beat out Tom Morris for biggest w***er in the media.
they are both basically the same guy aren't they?

Private smug school boys

Private smug school boys

Tom has a far more punchable face.

Plus when I heard that he had a whinge to fox sports management about them not introducing him as it's "chief" reporter that was more than enough for me to anoint him as the biggest flog in Australia sports media.

Plus when I heard that he had a whinge to fox sports management about them not introducing him as it's "chief" reporter that was more than enough for me to anoint him as the biggest flog in Australia sports media.
He's not happy about something maybe Carlton are in his ear.

Private smug school boys
Tom is more annoying but McLure is a product of nepotism. Its neck and neck really.

hahaha what a ******* w***er

Imagine if it was the Teague meeting that convinced Oliver to F** off Carlton and stay.
imagine that the deal only fell through because Dow rejected us.............

Campbell Brown called McClure out on live TV for making stuff up. Not the first time this has happened

Remove this Banner Ad

Back