Rumour RedandBluemour - MFC board trade rumours 2020

Meds

Club Legend
Nov 12, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Sharing my mail:

Apparently an 'Alistair C' is eager to lead us for the next four years. Cost, and how we pay it, is uncertain. Allegedly it's all above board provided we 'grow the pie'.

Al is keen to see more tall timber on the list, so maybe he'll nab B Brown while he's on the market?

Should know if he's coming by 18 October.

Sharing my mail:

Apparently an 'Alistair C' is eager to lead us for the next four years. Cost, and how we pay it, is uncertain. Allegedly it's all above board provided we 'grow the pie'.

Al is keen to see more tall timber on the list, so maybe he'll nab B Brown while he's on the market?

Who's 'Alistair C' I've only heard of Alastair Clarkson.

HANDSOLO

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
Sharing my mail:

eggplant emoji eggplant emoji eggplant emoji

adonski

All Australian
Sep 27, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Who's 'Alistair C' I've only heard of Alastair Clarkson.
Aleister Crowley was an English occultist, ceremonial magician, poet, painter, novelist, and mountaineer. He founded the religion of Thelema, identifying himself as the prophet entrusted with guiding humanity into the Æon of Horus in the early 20th century.

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Sharing my mail:

this is in the make up whatever bullshit thread isn't it?

Aleister Crowley was an English occultist, ceremonial magician, poet, painter, novelist, and mountaineer. He founded the religion of Thelema, identifying himself as the prophet entrusted with guiding humanity into the Æon of Horus in the early 20th century.
Ahhh, yes thats who. Big fan of his work. Just wasn't sure. Could've been Alastair Campbell, Alastair Cook, Alistair Coe, Alastair Crooke. All great football people.

HANDSOLO

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
this is in the make up whatever bullshit thread isn't it?

Indeed it is! But at least it’s not the make up depressing s**t like some polish chap whom everyone hates and can’t get a game at a shot club may be joining us thread

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Indeed it is! But at least it’s not the make up depressing sh*t like some polish chap whom everyone hates and can’t get a game at a shot club may be joining us thread
bugger was hoping it was legit

TheBoss

Club Legend
Oct 28, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Sharing my mail:

Tall timber?

He can bring Frosty with him

Apr 1, 2018
AFL Club
Tasmania
Sharing my mail:

If this is fake then you are one cruel bastard. Please don't get our hopes up unless what you have is real.

johndemonic

Team Captain
Sep 9, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne

Well that's one way to end the Norm Smith curse

Ando727

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 12, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Melbourne
I'm out of this thread. I keep getting my hopes up with each rumour - even though I know it's the make stuff up BS thread, I can't help it. Then I get sad..

HANDSOLO

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
I'm out of this thread. I keep getting my hopes up with each rumour - even though I know it's the make stuff up BS thread, I can't help it. Then I get sad..

Sadly this is better than the serious thread which is just TK wrestling with some 16 year olds (no Homo....I think)

Sonny Bonds

Cancelled
Jul 21, 2019
Lytton
AFL Club
Melbourne
Well this thread is certainly enjoyable and delivering in strides.

While businesses are suing the Vic government, any chance of compensation in mental health for being a Melbourne supporter?

Back