Rumour RedandBluemour - MFC board trade rumours 2020

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Bit of fun to keep track of what everyone posts here, I'll keep the OP updated but try and keep posting in our trade and draft thread unless you've got a rumor to add.

1601009418746.png

1600867955960.png

1600867788232.png
1601285807235.png
1601009433542.png

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
I've had my ear the ground, the peepers out, been hitting up my MFC contacts and asking for crumbs. Got plenty of great gossip but being super careful with my sources, there'll be some hints, tips, innuendo, rumours, and all sorts of special sauce... happy to share what I know just not who I know, lest I get dragged out of the house by my grey hair and beard like that Assange guy did when Ecuador reneged on his asylum.

BUT... watch this space!!!

HANDSOLO

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
Also- someone with pace being discussed.
Can't say who that is, where they're from, or what the discussion entails. But can confirm there has been at least one discussion about someone who is not slow.

fantastic so Ben brown and polek-big difference to our list.... NOT. I’m sad today

HANDSOLO

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
Just today? Not every day??

If not, what's your secret.

Just today (yesterday), The demise of the Wagners, some guy called Dunkley who could have been the next Pickles Evans, Watt's retirement, to be replaced by some bloke who cant get a game at Norf - that's a rough day

On the other days I try to reconcile myself by being grateful for the things I do have like a condo in twin lakes and Jet skis

All that said, when i watch the Demons I sweat profusely and hit my forehead, it's like I have anxiety or some s**t from the Demons

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
fu** here we go again.

The first round could go as late 30. He should nab us a second, maybe a late first if bidding gets crazy.

We have been asking about perryman and Caldwell so maybe something there as well.

Cheers for that.

Caldwell and Perryman have been very popular targets.

Looks like Daniher is set to become the big piece in the Jenga puzzle again. All but out of Bombers, Swans unlikely (would need to move something decent on). Probably Geelong with everyone else

Perryman resigned 1 day ago till 2022

oops.

HANDSOLO

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
If we are going to make s**t up in this thread can we please make up exciting s**t? Like Cameron and papley to the Dees

Back