Rumour RedandBluemour - MFC board trade rumours 2020

Why hasn't Schmitt added my Saad one yet? My lip reading is good enough for the feds but not for you?

I haven't got a single one wrong yet jfyi.

HANDSOLO

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
Why hasn't Schmitt added my Saad one yet? My lip reading is good enough for the feds but not for you?

I haven't got a single one wrong yet jfyi.

I've added a little lip reading test for you, can you provide a translation?

HANDSOLO

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
Cant we all just take a moment to think about how lucky we are to live in a world where someone had the bright idea to make a whole movie based on the aerobics fitness craze, put 2 stars in it and managed to score 17% on rotten tomatoes. The whole absurdity of the clip is what inspires me

Would still love to know what they are mouthing to each other (bet its not about drinking each others urine)

Marc_Remillard

Maderator
Jan 4, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Cant we all just take a moment to think about how lucky we are to live in a world where someone had the bright idea to make a whole movie based on the aerobics fitness craze, put 2 stars in it and managed to score 17% on rotten tomatoes. The whole absurdity of the clip is what inspires me

Would still love to know what they are mouthing to each other (bet its not about drinking each others urine)

Compared to Battlefield Earth it's a cinematic masterpiece

Crusty Demon

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2009
Brighton
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Milera a good budget Saad option. I would offload Sparrow personally should the right deal arise.
I'd take Milera in a heartbeat. Laird in two heartbeats.

Sparrow is an interesting one. We don't have many around his age but he's well and truly behind several midfielders as he's basically another inside mid. If we could snare a Milera type for him that would be an amazing outcome.

I'd take Milera in a heartbeat. Laird in two heartbeats.

Sparrow is an interesting one. We don't have many around his age but he's well and truly behind several midfielders as he's basically another inside mid. If we could snare a Milera type for him that would be an amazing outcome.
Milera is very good. Think the Crows would be very reluctant to trade him unless he wants to walk. They're going into a rebuild but he's still young enough to be kept around so can't see him leaving cheaply.

Milera is very good. Think the Crows would be very reluctant to trade him unless he wants to walk. They're going into a rebuild but he's still young enough to be kept around so can't see him leaving cheaply.

We were into Milera about 2/3 years ago and were pretty close to getting him. Originally wanted him as a future Nev replacement.

We have Jordan on the books who we rate up there with Sparrow. Letting sparrow go for the right price is not a massive loss.

Last edited:

TheBoss

Club Legend
Oct 28, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
The club rates James Jordon so highly that he's played 0 games in 2 seasons 😵

How can he not get a game in a side that routinely makes >5 changes every week?!?!

We were into Milera about 2/3 years ago and we’re pretty close to getting him. Originally wanted him as a future Nev replacement.

We have Jordan on the books who we rate up there with Sparrow. Letting sparrow go for the right price is not a massive loss.
Agree Sparrow isn't a huge loss but can't see him being enough to get Milera.
Jordan as rated as he may be hasn't played at all and would be on the chopping block pending the scale of list cuts for next year.

Back