Rumour RedandBluemour - MFC board trade rumours 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

I have never heard of any Jordan apart from Michael, nor any Sparrow, so am more than happy to trade both of them.

This is more intel btw: not hearsay, rumour, innuendo, superstition, horseplay etc.

James Jordon just screams Rory Taggert to me, hope I'm wrong
I get it, it's the 'taken pick 33-36 in a draft where we had no first rounder and hasn't played a game in their first two years while having a surname which is just slightly off' quality that they share

I believe Jordan was drafted as a 17 year old. Still in his teens. No VFL this year but was on track to play until he smashed his finger. Very nice by foot I would expect he’s around for another couple of years at least.
He was also a bit of a bolter. So you think they’d be giving him some time to develop.

* me dead, we don't have enough room to fit Brayshaw into our midfield, Sparrow can * right off for the right price he's useless to us.
Jordan, who gives a s**t. Taken late in the draft and hasn't played for 2 years. Sounds promising.

We were into Milera about 2/3 years ago and we’re pretty close to getting him. Originally wanted him as a future Nev replacement.

We have Jordan on the books who we rate up there with Sparrow. Letting sparrow go for the right price is not a massive loss.
Inside info here.

Inside info here.

Sorry I only just realised that “we’re” should be a “were” but i got iPhoned!

We were close to getting Milera a couple of years back. I haven’t heard anything about the cost of Sparrow. Only that crows were coming hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jones into coaching not so bad. Compared to some of the lemons we have had as assistants can’t see anything wrong with giving one of our own a shot as an assistant.

Yeah don't mind it, especially with some assistant coaches getting the chop in 2021.

If Jones can get his body right I still think he's capable of playing some good footy. Not an every week inclusion in 2021, but we barely had any injuries this year and if we get tested he's handy depth at the least.

Don't think he ever got a clear run at it this year with his soft tissue injuries. Rookie wages only, though.

Jones never struck me as a good on field leader in that i never really saw him telling people where to go or getting in players faces when they took a wrong kick or didn't do the team thing.

Couldn't agree more.

Jordon seems a slow burn but the club seems to rate him from what you read and has been close. He’d have to start getting games next year though.

I believe Jordan was drafted as a 17 year old. Still in his teens. No VFL this year but was on track to play until he smashed his finger. Very nice by foot I would expect he’s around for another couple of years at least.
Still only 19 I think. He would have played this year, other than covid. He will replace Hibbo, eventually.

Jones - 2 year deal with 1 as a player/assistant coach type role and then the second year he steps just into the assistant coach role

2 years, is too much !

I have been thinking to de-list him, then rookie him. Until this latest mooted idea.

I'd like to have all list numbers available to, us in a reduced list season ahead.
Rookie with coaching and captain of our youngsters, seems enough. If his form warrants it, we can elevate him next year.

2 years, is too much !

I have been thinking to de-list him, then rookie him. Until this latest mooted idea.

I'd like to have all list numbers available to, us in a reduced list season ahead.
Rookie with coaching and captain of our youngsters, seems enough. If his form warrants it, we can elevate him next year.

1 year playing not 2

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

are there any rumours from the dees ITKs re: oliver wanting out? it seems to be very common on carlton board and that there have been a lot of discussions between oliver and carlton but im finding it hard to imagine oliver leaving.

are there any rumours from the dees ITKs re: oliver wanting out? it seems to be very common on carlton board and that there have been a lot of discussions between oliver and carlton but im finding it hard to imagine oliver leaving.
why the * would he go to Carlton to play alongside Cripps? as close as identical as you can get. makes no sense to go there when he could pick 17 other clubs to go to if he actually wanted out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back