Rumour RedandBluemour - MFC board trade rumours 2020

stEdy

Premiership Player
Nov 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
He just looks so weak in the contest. He's a non entity in the air up forward 1v1. Plays for the free kick more than half the time. Doesn't have any of the swagger that made him a gun early days. I havent seen him crash a pack the last 3 years or so like he did in his first 2 years. He aint gonna put it together.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
He just looks so weak in the contest. He's a non entity in the air up forward 1v1. Plays for the free kick more than half the time. Doesn't have any of the swagger that made him a gun early days. I havent seen him crash a pack the last 3 years or so like he did in his first 2 years. He aint gonna put it together.
Yeah he became a s**t version of Jarryd Roughead.

Meds

Club Legend
Nov 12, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Yep, he's 25 now when most players are entering their prime, and maturity.

Not necessarily saying it was the wrong thing to do getting a girl over for a root, but it was incredibly stupid, even more so when you're a publicity mega target at the best of times.

Nevertheless, he won't ever be running around wearing the red and blue again.
It was categorically the wrong thing to do.

Grimesy87

Cancelled
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
It was categorically the wrong thing to do.
It was the "wrong" thing to do but the bloke had come from a state that had zero cases, and he was inside a bubble in that state pretty much caged up like a show pony.

If the wa government wasn't using its isolation as a good thing for the first time in forever, instead of complaining, then it would be a non issue.

It is zealous overkill in the same way as making west coast players isolate for 2 weeks after they lost.

Hogan's not a key forward, people have to stop thinking of him as a crash and bash big man. He's a tall hff who can be a link up player and kick the ball inside 50. He's more of a Tom Lynch at Adelaide instead of a Tom Lynch at Richmond.

Took this Screenshot yesterday of Christian Salem’s Instagram, hanging out with Josh Kelly.

Kelly to the Dees 2021 take it to the bank.

64DBDC04-2AE1-41DB-812D-5B57B6B57860.jpeg

adonski

All Australian
Sep 27, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Took this Screenshot yesterday of Christian Salem’s Instagram, hanging out with Josh Kelly.

Kelly to the Dees 2021 take it to the bank.

View attachment 991061
Pruess to Norf in exchange for Dom Tyson and a late pick, to be packaged with Salem for Kelly.

Hogan's not a key forward, people have to stop thinking of him as a crash and bash big man. He's a tall hff who can be a link up player and kick the ball inside 50. He's more of a Tom Lynch at Adelaide instead of a Tom Lynch at Richmond.

He used to be , I think thats what shits me. May not jog anyone elses memory like it does mine but round 1 when we beat GWS by less than kick a few years back (think it was Roos first year as coach) I remember him lifting in the last quarter like a proper alph KPF would, leading out from full forward demanding the ball like a boss. Wasnt anything flash but his timing of leads, attacking of the ball and presence was immense.

Don't know what the * happened to that Hogan sadly.

Quickly turned into what Stedy described, a lazy stay at home forward who tries to play one one one but has no aggression or strength about him to win contests whatsoever. Content in playing for free kicks and staying down.

******* sad what sort of player he's become compared to what he was.

Bluemours around again that Clarry informing the club today he wants to go to Carlton. After days of it’s not happening their ITKs have come out with the again. Lol.

This was silly weeks ago, right? I checked out the posting history of the "ITK" who sparked them up this morning, because apparently a couple of blues supporters "don't just trust anybody who claims to be ITK, but his guy has proven himself in the past" and there's nothing there but some super vague calls about the Martin and Papley trades last year once they'd already nominated.

Cop out really, all that happened in 2017 and he apparently played career best footy in 2018.

There's no basis at all that that's the reason he's career has nose dived
Yes because famously grief is linear and always makes sense.

Back