Rumour RedandBluemour - MFC board trade rumours 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes because famously grief is linear and always makes sense.
There becomes a certain point where you either have to get over it or go seek some help to get over it

So we now have a rumours board that's fantastic other than there's no actual rumours on it. Brilliant.
1604393562870.png

Last edited:

pjfairbairn

AFL Premiership Supporter, 2021
Feb 21, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Have a couple of sources closer to the action than I, take it as you will, but have been very strongly led to believe that as we enter the trade period, off the back of an underwhelming 2020, disastrous 2019 and over-achieving in 2018, and with Hannan and Pruess looking to exit as well as rumours abounding about Oliver, now that May for Hogan has proven to be a good trade, I have it on good knowledge that, off the back of Eddie Langdon's cracking first season but need to improve his disposal, Grimesy87 has asked FLYING DEES where his rumour is...

Ando727

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 12, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Melbourne
Have a couple of sources closer to the action than I, take it as you will, but have been very strongly led to believe that as we enter the trade period, off the back of an underwhelming 2020, disastrous 2019 and over-achieving in 2018, and with Hannan and Pruess looking to exit as well as rumours abounding about Oliver, now that May for Hogan has proven to be a good trade, I have it on good knowledge that, off the back of Eddie Langdon's cracking first season but need to improve his disposal, Grimesy87 has asked FLYING DEES where his rumour is...
Geez, I need a cigarette after that swashbuckling adventure...

adonski

All Australian
Sep 27, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Carlton now apparently going after Dunstan so have presumably given up on Oliver.
That’s like picking up the hot chick at bar and then finding out she fu**s like a tranquillised mattress
From Merrett, Dunkley, Hunter, Oliver, Wines to Dunstan, what a turn of events

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gold Rocks

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Yeah IMO Hogan was at his best playing up the ground. Would love to see him delivering the ball to Big Benny Brown.
That's the dream rn.
Mentally he’s cooked you don’t lose ability like that at his age.
He party's to forget about his dad like many with trauma do.
Or you could just be making sh*t up to suit your narrative seeing as their is absolutely no proof at all in what you said.
There becomes a certain point where you either have to get over it or go seek some help to get over it
and who says he isn't?

I think more hidden lies at the pies If anyone finds the podcast on 6pr last night or whoooshka to this below please tag me as no wonder west coast smashed the pies when bucks went outside the hub to moliks house for a shag ....
My mate just text me he caught the end of Hardie on 6pr saying if the collingwood debacle truth comes out it will rock tha Afl to the core.
Anyone hear the whole thing or any idea what it could be?
Heard Buckley wasn't actually playing tennis with Sanderson and Molik, but instead Buckley and Molik were getting "close" and Sanderson is good friends with Buckley so accepted some of the blame.

eathb

Premiership Player
Jun 18, 2006
thepowerfromport.com.au
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Denver Nuggets
Melbourne have agreed to release Darren Burgess who will return to SA and join the Crows. Has tried to exit earlier. Football spend being reduced has made the decision easier for Melbourne, Crows contract will exempt him from any Covid/salary cap paycuts.

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Melbourne have agreed to release Darren Burgess who will return to SA and join the Crows. Has tried to exit earlier. Football spend being reduced has made the decision easier for Melbourne, Crows contract will exempt him from any Covid/salary cap paycuts.

If true this is just awful. We finally get a good fitness guy in, he does a fantastic job and is out after 12 months. Club should have made it their top priority to keep him FFS.

CWaffles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants

Interesting, was only about a month or so ago it was said he is starting to see out his contract, he apparently was a big part of the reason that been brown wanted to come to Melbourne too apparently.

Ando727

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 12, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Melbourne
If true this is just awful. We finally get a good fitness guy in, he does a fantastic job and is out after 12 months. Club should have made it their top priority to keep him FFS.
Yep, it's just so Melbourne. We probably bought him a gold watch and a complimentary limo ride to his new place of employment, knowing us.

pjfairbairn

AFL Premiership Supporter, 2021
Feb 21, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne

Source?

Before I go off the deep end....can someone tell me if we didn't have Richo on our books would we have been able to offer Burgo a better salary?

Rage inside me is boiling at the thought...

Meds

Club Legend
Nov 12, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Before I go off the deep end....can someone tell me if we didn't have Richo on our books would we have been able to offer Burgo a better salary?

Rage inside me is boiling at the thought...
It's been reported that salary increases granted to Richardson, Mahoney, and Kozzie Pickett are the main reasons we decided to reduce the salary on offer for Burgess.

It's been reported that salary increases granted to Richardson, Mahoney, and Kozzie Pickett are the main reasons we decided to reduce the salary on offer for Burgess.

You had me going until you mentioned Pickett. You got greedy mate. 😂

That's honestly ******* terrible news. Gary Pert's ruthless internal review really helped fix us. I don't see any more competent high-level managers at the club anymore. Bartlett, Pert, Goodwin, Richardson, Mahoney: dream team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back