Redbacks 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

On the plane from Sydney to Adelaide yesterday saw nsw team. They got a pretty stacked team if all playing. Smith,Warner,starch,Bollinger just to name a few

Supposedly it was because McDonald made him Captain of Leicestershire and he realised that he had to take responsibility and set an example

Fancy a bucket Cossie ?

Nah mate I'm on the diet water.

Supposedly it was because McDonald made him Captain of Leicestershire and he realised that he had to take responsibility and set an example

Based on this game he's a bowling all rounder so needs to lose a few for those long spells.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game vs Queensland starts on Friday. Day game and red ball! Chadd Sayers (yay!) and Nick Benton added to the 12 from the NSW game. Worrall out.

Future's team playing ACT next week:
Raphael, Evans, Carey, Cranmer, Lehmann, Dalton, Gregory, Nielsen, Andrews, Valente, Opie, Neate. A bit stronger than our last team.

Haven't we heard this before a few times:rolleyes:
But hopefully for his sake it now true
Oh it's definitely true. Still has a guy but a lot trimmer than what he was. It's extremely noticeable.

Game vs Queensland starts on Friday. Day game and red ball! Chadd Sayers (yay!) and Nick Benton added to the 12 from the NSW game. Worrall out.

Future's team playing ACT next week:
Raphael, Evans, Carey, Cranmer, Lehmann, Dalton, Gregory, Nielsen, Andrews, Valente, Opie, Neate. A bit stronger than our last team.

Good to see Harry Nielsen get handed another opportunity despite continually doing SFA to deserve it. Nepotism at its finest. If I'm Barrett, Drennan, Weatherald, Carey, Davis or Davey I'm pretty disheartened now. No shortage of established and/or young keepers around deserving of an opportunity and they go with a mediocre performed son of a person in power. Typical SACA.

Good to see Harry Nielsen get handed another opportunity despite continually doing SFA to deserve it. Nepotism at its finest. If I'm Barrett, Drennan, Weatherald, Carey, Davis or Davey I'm pretty disheartened now. No shortage of established and/or young keepers around deserving of an opportunity and they go with a mediocre performed son of a person in power. Typical SACA.

Any idea how old those guys are? Davey has been tried and failed, Carey is still young enough for another crack and don't know much about the rest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back