Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
I hear not many want to join

It's only been a week.
If you say so.

They'd want to land a bigger name than Kaufusi if they want to capture the non-Broncos league fans in Brisbane.

I understand your negativity, but as I said, it's only been a week. Landing an SoO and Premiership player is a very good start.

GC2015

Premiership Player
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I understand your negativity, but as I said, it's only been a week. Landing an SoO and Premiership player is a very good start.
Maybe we have very different ideas of what a "very good player" looks like. I remember the Titans' first signing was a 27 year old former Dally M Medallist and Premiership winner named Preston Campbell. That is a signing worthy of the marquee tag IMO. Plenty of players have played Origin and/or won a Premiership - not that many players have won the Dally M Medal.

Aucklander

The Ultimate Warrior
May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Maybe we have very different ideas of what a "very good player" looks like.

I think I've got a pretty fair idea of what is and isn't a decent player.

I remember the Titans' first signing was a 27 year old former Dally M Medallist and Premiership winner named Preston Campbell. That is a signing worthy of the marquee tag IMO. Plenty of players have played Origin and/or won a Premiership - not that many players have won the Dally M Medal.

Well, given they've only just been announced as the expansion club I think there's plenty of time to still sign your type of marquee player. I would think the influence of one of Queensland's all-time great Rugby league people will reap plenty of benefits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad