Player Sponsorship Redden and Ah Chee - BF sponsored players 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to the 2014 BigFooty sponsored players

34. Jarrad Redden

REDDEN-Jarrad.png

41. Brendon Ah Chee

AH-CHEE-Brendon.png

Have we got a badge yet?

Oh my, not again with the bloody badges!!! LOL!!!

I just hope someone actually puts one on the line this time!!!

I spoke to both the guys, anyway from what I heard it was an excellent night and both guys really enjoyed the tour especially.

Once they had a full tour of the training facility with their players (and heard from Kern along with some free drinks and food), they were taken across the turf onto the second level of the Port club.

There awaited a table with from memory a guernsey and perhaps even a plaque (though im not 100% sure about either of these things), they had a bit of time to mingle then Barry came up and introduced the night. There was a pretty good band playing, and Barry introduced a few of the major sponsors and spoke about the club etc. They then had an Aussie Ripper Roast meal with free booze etc, food looked pretty good from what I saw especially for such large numbers (much larger crowd than last year).

After dinner I came up and performed, did a routine with Campbell Heath which was pretty humorous especially when Campbell almost ruined the trick - but was classic. Then did my Russian Roulette routine with a chick from the crowd, she was shitting herself and I think was a sponsor of Carlile if memory serves me correctly.

Anyway, after that there was a raffle (there were a heap of them actually throughout the night, for some pretty good vouchers etc).

Travis then got up and had a good chat about the club, thanked all the sponsors etc.

Then there was sweets which also looked pretty legit.

Anyway, from what I saw from behind the scenes it was a really well run event from all aspects. The sound, lighting and visual stuff was really impressive and there was plenty of food and drinks flying about the place. Also a station set up for photos with any of the players, and a heap of autographs flying about the place.

One of the things I found interested was that Zambreros is the official after-match food of a lot of the players, and it's actually quiet good for them - had a good chat to one of the heads of Zambreros and was a top bloke who was really happy to be supporting the club - like a lot of others.

They also have a specific representative for Port supporters at Renault now, and the club has also purchased a fleet of vehicles (or something like that).

There was nothing really ground breaking that came out of tonight, but I must say it's one of the better organized events I have attended. Well done Ports.

There was nothing really ground breaking that came out of tonight, but I must say it's one of the better organized events I have attended. Well done Ports.

I went to last years event on behalf of big footy with sog35 and it was a fantastic event and as good as anything I have been to organised by the club.

Thanks for the rest of your report on the night TSW. :thumbsu:

DonDraper and pastmyprimus have nicked off with the two guernseys and plaques on their push bikes to Mexico :p

"I'll turn you in at the first toll booth...•

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we get one badge or two? :)

One with Redden Ah Chee?

I thought Dr Feel was going to make our badges.

So who did we schtoop to get that sexy Broadbent badge because in an aesthetic sense, the bookends are horrendous.

I didn't make the Broadbent badge, but...

Ah Chee Badge copy.jpg Redden Badge copy.jpg

The font needs work, so if someone wants to play around with it, this is the template:

template badge.jpg

Sorry, THIS is what I was meant to post ( Sorry Quadzilla )
So who did we schtoop to get that sexy Broadbent badge because in an aesthetic sense, the bookends are horrendous.
Quadzilla (formerly Stormageddon and Essee Cross) made these. He forgot his password so can't post but asked me to post these for him.

CAPTAINSCLUB2012_zpsa4ddede3.png
JOHNBUTCHER2012_zps9b466b4c.png
MATTHEWBROADBENT2013_zps27611642.png
BRENDANAHCHEE2014_zps9bbe9fd1.png
JARRADREDDEN2014_zps4b781f22.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back