News Redemption Richmond 2019 ON NOW

Remove this Banner Ad

I cant get over how wholesome Cotchin is

praising the VFL lads and the Richmond Wheelchair football team to Richo about five seconds after winning the AFL grand final

one of the greatest leaders of the club

LOVED Trent's philosophy now about taking a back seat and just soaking things in.

Also about trying to make sure that everyone in the club knows that they were a part of the premiership.

Giving Jack Graham a jumper was a super classy touch and one that just highlights how lucky we are to have Trent be our leader.
The take out from the show was how great a leader cotch is , no doubt as good as any captain if not better than any that have preceded him

Amazing, loved it. Thought it was better than the 2017 one.

As a few have mentioned, I reckon they should have referenced the earlier part of season more, in particular Sydney Stack and Jack Ross. Their youthful energy reinvigorated the club. Particularly Stacky. Without him the season could very well have been over. Can't underestimate his impact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Underwhelmed to say the least.
100%
i remember the hawks ones from their three peat was always entertaining

Our ones have been pretty boring. The presentation of individual interviews isn’t as good as when the Hawks had multiple players at a time asking eachother questions

Think we’ve been jibbed of two memeorbale docos for rushed jobs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back