Redo the 2009 draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

People are taking cunnington before Talia... jeez.
You can find heaps of inside mids later in the draft. In fact a lot of the best mids in the game were taken after the 2nd round (E.g. Sloane at 44, Beams at 30ish)
Multiple AA key backman .. not as likely.
KPD are a less common commodity, they have a lot more value.

And personally i just dont rate cunnington as high as talia. If cunnington was as ‘elite’ at what he does as talia is at what he does, he’d have some AA jackets by now.

Elite midfielder>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Elite defender.

cafa1b067eb0917dbb49ca2f1d32e2c9.jpg

Is someone claiming a guy is an elite inside mid because he was second best on ground in some game? :D
Actually it was 2 games

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talia and Gunston before either of Duncan and Gawn, I'd also have Cunnington and Stratton before Duncan, if Duncan keeps at his 2017 level then he's clear third but one season doesn't make a player.
Talia and Gunston are way better than Duncan or Gawn.

1. Dustin Martin
2. Nathan Fyfe
3. Daniel Talia
4. Jack Gunston
5. Tom Scully
6. Mitch Duncan
7. Ben Cunnington
8. Jake Carlisle
9. Max Gawn
10. Ben Stratton
11. Jasper Pittard
12. Dylan Roberton
13. Jake Melksham
14. Allen Christensen
15. David Astbury
Special mention to Luke Ball

Gawn has only had 1 1/2 elite seasons. Basing it off career output, I'm taking Talia, Gunston, Duncan etc. every day of the week

How many elite seasons has Duncan had?

I like Duncan as a player but there’s some serious overrating going on.

One but he's also been very serviceable at minimum since 2011.

s**t, I really didn’t want to get into this....But Duncan was average last year. Ask Geelong supporters, or ho back and read their threads (LOL as if anyone would do that). He’s had a good year but let’s not get the pom-poms out, he needs Selwood & Danger firing to play well.

How many elite seasons has Duncan had?

I like Duncan as a player but there’s some serious overrating going on.

People putting Duncan ahead of Gunston are clueless. Duncan has really only been better one year. This year. When Gunston spent most of the season playing out of position because Hawthorn were down 3 key defenders. And he still managed to have a solid year.

Gawn has only had 1 1/2 elite seasons. Basing it off career output, I'm taking Talia, Gunston, Duncan etc. every day of the week
Yet you have players ahead of him that have had none

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Liam Picken above Talia? Urgh.

Easily. One shows up on grand final day for starters.

Talia is very overrated. Was good on his day but that’s well gone now. Picken has been much more consistent across a range of positions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back