Remove this Banner Ad

jsdsgn

Club Legend
Oct 29, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Lakers
About time this bloke has his own thread I think, a la Nick Daicos style.

Cant wait to see him next year. Praying the club can play their hand at the draft table well r.e. draft points and getting the most out of our draft picks.

Biggest scam ever if we get another Club to pick early on this guy. Can’t believe we have got him up to 19 on the Cal Twomey phantom. If he wasn’t tied to Collingwood, lucky to be a rookie selection.

Biggest scam ever if we get another Club to pick early on this guy. Can’t believe we have got him up to 19 on the Cal Twomey phantom. If he wasn’t tied to Collingwood, lucky to be a rookie selection.
In all seriousness, it’s interesting he’s slid out to 19 on Cals phantom now. Big big chance that he won’t be bid on before our first imo. If we can trade in a second first rounder and grab two quality kids before a bid that would be massive.

I'm quietly very excited about our next two drafts. Reef as a legitimate big-bodied midfielder, Nick Daicos as another amazing son of, and the potential at least this year to add one, if not two first round picks before Reef is picked. Alongside Rantall, Bianco, Ruscoe, Kelly, Quaynor and Josh Daicos that's a seriously impressive crop of young talent.

I'm quietly very excited about our next two drafts. Reef as a legitimate big-bodied midfielder, Nick Daicos as another amazing son of, and the potential at least this year to add one, if not two first round picks before Reef is picked. Alongside Rantall, Bianco, Ruscoe, Kelly, Quaynor and Josh Daicos that's a seriously impressive crop of young talent.

Rantall, Bianco and Ruscoe ??
You really are a glass half full person.
These are not highly rated young players and Kelly hasn't done much yet to be too excited about.

I am hopeful but not confident on any of these guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In all seriousness, it’s interesting he’s slid out to 19 on Cals phantom now. Big big chance that he won’t be bid on before our first imo. If we can trade in a second first rounder and grab two quality kids before a bid that would be massive.

Is that because of Intersate players able to Play?

Is that because of Intersate players able to Play?
Yep. Don’t underestimate the importance of exposed form. Expecting to see quite a few Vic sliders this year.

Rantall, Bianco and Ruscoe ??
You really are a glass half full person.
These are not highly rated young players and Kelly hasn't done much yet to be too excited about.

I am hopeful but not confident on any of these guys.
And Bianco was tipped to go in the first or 2nd round, By our picks, both him and Rantall were the highest ranked kids left on the board. Just slid, good for us. It was just a very even draft.
Even Ruscoe, WA clubs would have loved, they rated him highly, the supporters.

And Bianco was tipped to go in the first or 2nd round, By our picks, both him and Rantall were the highest ranked kids left on the board. Just slid, good for us. It was just a very even draft.
Even Ruscoe, WA clubs would have loved, they rated him highly, the supporters.

I think in the future when experts redo last years draft that the three will go top 10. Trey will be seen as the best bargain since scott burns.

How do people know he has a bad attitude? At face value, he seems a great prospect. a 192cm mid who can play forward. Injuries are a concern

Remove this Banner Ad

Back