Player Watch Reef McInnes

Remove this Banner Ad

where did this linkage even come from? lol

This may be a ploy to get us to make a deal or something. But I highly doubt this will even turn out to be true. I'd imagine talls would be their first priority. Cox/Reid AA slider from the top 5. They would more likely to bid on Campbell than Reef. Even Lachie Jones.

Hang on, so Reef is likely not to fall to the Pies pick(s)?

This guy is a future stud, hence why I was hoping the spotlight isnt on him... but now the media is talking about him??
Please dont tell me Pies will not be able to pick him...

where did this linkage even come from? lol

This may be a ploy to get us to make a deal or something. But I highly doubt this will even turn out to be true. I'd imagine talls would be their first priority. Cox/Reid AA slider from the top 5. They would more likely to bid on Campbell than Reef. Even Lachie Jones.

Posted in the Draft Board but There always been talk that Essendon and Dodrio could do that.

Depend IF we move to Pick 9 or not as IF a Bid Came we would know who is Available or not

Cal Twomey has good info and is usually based on info he gets from clubs as well as player managers
in his latest rankings he has Reef as #19 with 5 academy kids prior to him so making reef his 14th placed player

GWS , Crows , Bombers and North with their 2nd pick are all threats and for crows and GWS there is added benefit that if Pies match then it takes away 1 pick prior to their other multiple picks. But DoDo wouldnt surprise me if he placed a bit on Reef
Firstly, he’s at #20, not 19, so even if we take out the 5 academy selections, he’s got him at 15, which is after our first pick. Now if he’s rating him as the 15th best kid, with all his “industry contacts”, I’m not sure why we’d be worrying about a bid in the top 10, given there’s so much talent that clubs are indicating they rate ahead of him. Also, your maths teacher needs to be fired. If we match a bid with our first pick it doesn’t affect the pick order of later picks at all.

Firstly, he’s at #20, not 19, so even if we take out the 5 academy selections, he’s got him at 15, which is after our first pick. Now if he’s rating him as the 15th best kid, with all his “industry contacts”, I’m not sure why we’d be worrying about a bid in the top 10, given there’s so much talent that clubs are indicating they rate ahead of him. Also, your maths teacher needs to be fired. If we match a bid with our first pick it doesn’t affect the pick order of later picks at all.

By bidding and if the Pies match that takes away 1 live pick prior to their other picks that fall after the pies pick.
My maths teacher send his regards

By bidding and if the Pies match that takes away 1 live pick prior to their other picks that fall after the pies pick.
My maths teacher send his regards
Try again. You’ll get it eventually.

Depending on clubs needs, he may go early if the club with multiple picks go for a need instead of best players

193 defender with the fastest 20 min time (albeit wind assisted) & a potential big mid, will spark interest - you’re kidding if clubs don’t have him on the whiteboard with their 2nd or 3rd pick in the first round

Two different strategies in play - as I mentioned a few days back, Dons seriously considering him with their 3rd pick.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely we get the (parents named him Reef) discount, who the fu** names their kid Reef? What's wrong with good ole fashioned names like Jett and Ace?
There are worse names. I hung out with an American guy in Cambodia named Corner Stone. Some parents seem to think as laterally as possible when coming up for a name for their kids. Jet and Ace put a lot of fresh to be fast and the best.

I can believe it - it was obvious in the days leading up to this that the Pies were in the gunsight. A premeditated and deliberate slash and burn campaign is going on and far too many tanty merchants are buying it.

So all these negative stories are just beat up? They don’t have to beat up any story, some of the embarrassing stuff we’ve done the last few weeks don’t need any extra mayo on them. They wrote themselves.

Hang on, so Reef is likely not to fall to the Pies pick(s)?

This guy is a future stud, hence why I was hoping the spotlight isnt on him... but now the media is talking about him??
Please dont tell me Pies will not be able to pick him...

We get him if we want him (e.g. it is our decision). It just depends on whether we want to match whatever bid comes.

So, yes, the pies will be able to pick him.

Surely we get the (parents named him Reef) discount, who the fu** names their kid Reef? What's wrong with good ole fashioned names like Jett and Ace?

Beats sharing a name with 1/30 people like Tim, Jack etc.

I'm glad I don't have a common name, nothing like Reef though!

My brother and his partner has named their kids Echo and Lyrix and their newly born, Islo.
Give them a good slap from me (the parents not the kids).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back