Player Watch Reef McInnes

Remove this Banner Ad

So apparently he’s a show-off, too. Just the kind of person you don’t want around your club, making everyone look slow and inferior. We clearly don’t need him either as our midfield is already too young and fast. So disappointing.

Figured this thread might have gone off. Just FYI there was a tailwind at testing today hence the scores. He is very quick don't get me wrong, about that 2.85-2.9 region (which is still elite).

Came last in the 2k time trial though with 7:10 (not that bad for last) if you need a reason to relax :p

Won't be top 10. Especially not with all the compo picks and other academies.. At the very least 15-16
Maybe better said between 10-20 Live Pick be better saying that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Figured this thread might have gone off. Just FYI there was a tailwind at testing today hence the scores. He is very quick don't get me wrong, about that 2.85-2.9 region (which is still elite).

Came last in the 2k time trial though with 7:10 (not that bad for last) if you need a reason to relax :p

Been Working on this for the Combine when there no season this year

Been Working on this for the Combine when there no season this year
Yeah his endurance is an area of improvement for him. As is his kicking consistency, but his inside game, hands and athleticism is very, very good.

Yeah his endurance is an area of improvement for him. As is his kicking consistency, but his inside game, hands and athleticism is very, very good.

Might Start as a Forward at the Club with Small Time in the Midfield

Last? Rookie at best. The 2km time trial is the be-all or end-all on this board after all...

yeah, in all seriousness there had be some improvements to explain why he is not considered for a bid right at the top end. what do you think is the range is? any other players in the draft we should really be zeroing in on?

Might Start as a Forward at the Club with Small Time in the Midfield
Yep he will be that taller forward, could play that De Goey role with those similar attributes, albeit more raw. Measured in at 192.6cm and 86kg too, which is an additional 2.2kg over the offseason, marginal 0.5cm increase.

yeah, in all seriousness there had be some improvements to explain why he is not considered for a bid right at the top end. what do you think is the range is? any other players in the draft we should really be zeroing in on?
I've been pretty consistent in not accepting a bid in the top 10. I have his range in that 15-20 bracket, but with all the other NGAs, a bid will likely be closer to that 20-25 IMO. Worst case scenario is 15 for mine. Could have been a lot worse if he played this year.

If we end up with a high pick too, Tanner Bruhn would be terrific, but that means a top 10, probably top 7-8 pick. In terms of KPP, Heath Chapman or DGB would be great, but again really high. I would love to grab someone like an Archie Perkins with our pick in the teens, but it's a pretty even draft all up early.

Great! Another bloody Wilson.
Yep, and now I’m finding out he can only beat me over 2kms by about 50 seconds. What a hack! I’d say delist but we haven’t drafted him yet.

I reckon I could run 7:10. Can we delist him before we recruit him?

yeah the wind was strong. I was there too lol But he still beat out the others, who had the same wind -- especially in his group, so still think its something to be impressed about.

Yeah, he came last in the time trial, but given he hasn't had any pre-season in about 2 years.. I think lack of fitness is understandable. That's something you can fix with a pre-season. He'll be right lol

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back