Player Watch Reef McInnes

Remove this Banner Ad

JDG missed 8 weeks the condensed season pushed that out to 9 matches 👍

Reef will be aiming for a late March early April return.

Good thing is there’s no need to rush it, and he’ll be able to continue working on his fitness.

JDG missed 8 weeks the condensed season pushed that out to 9 matches 👍

Reef will be aiming for a late March early April return.

You.ve stimulated me to look it up - damn lockdown!

It was as you say, so exactly 60 days between games for JDG.
A nice 2 game warm up before finals.

Will Reef be given a little longer due to the less important time of the year?

Some of you people are off the planet.
LET IT GO.
This is the Reef McInnes thread get over it.
Reef Jaidyn McInnes apparantely...

Stevo is not our problem anymore. How about focus on our own talent. Its a new year. Find the bridge, and get over it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the Reef thread. There is a thread for Stevo that is very active. If you want to discuss him do it there

Thanks
How about we close that down as well please so we can start to focus on the positives and not dwell on the past, like some love to do on this forum!

How about we close that down as well please so we can start to focus on the positives and not dwell on the past, like some love to do on this forum!
No it’s a relevent topic to the Collingwood FC. There is no need to visit that thread if you don’t want to discuss Stevo

I'd assume McInnes will be doing a shoit load of fitness work over the next few weeks until he's allowed to recommence ball work drills. Won't do him any harm given endurance was 1 of his purported weaknesses.

You.ve stimulated me to look it up - damn lockdown!

It was as you say, so exactly 60 days between games for JDG.
A nice 2 game warm up before finals.

Will Reef be given a little longer due to the less important time of the year?

I would say it mostly depends on the timing of the second level practice matches kicking off. In past years practice matches start around Rd 1 and the season proper is from Rd 3 or 4 so I’d lean toward them taking the conservative path and easing him into the final practice match.

My understanding of the injury is that it’s one that is reasonably uniform in that you don’t do any contact until the button comes off and then you get the all clear following that. The two timelines from anecdotal evidence I have are 6 and 2 weeks for both so unless there’s a setback or he’s a miracle healer it’s a fairly “standard” timeline.

I would say it mostly depends on the timing of the second level practice matches kicking off. In past years practice matches start around Rd 1 and the season proper is from Rd 3 or 4 so I’d lean toward them taking the conservative path and easing him into the final practice match.

My understanding of the injury is that it’s one that is reasonably uniform in that you don’t do any contact until the button comes off and then you get the all clear following that. The two timelines from anecdotal evidence I have are 6 and 2 weeks for both so unless there’s a setback or he’s a miracle healer it’s a fairly “standard” timeline.
Not an expert but years ago did work with and see a good number of tendon repairs. It’s not really something you can test for healing and the healing time is pretty standard. At least was. I would think no early return, have to let it heal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back