Referee Punched & Injured at Soccer game

Remove this Banner Ad

Terrible display. He may well have other issues but there’s no excuse for such an act. Apparently a suspended player too who was watching from the sidelines.

This is one of the reasons I’m considering steering my kids in the direction of AFL rather than soccer. AFL is family friendly whilst soccer- though a beautiful game in itself- is rotten on so many levels.

Saw plenty of scumbags at junior football. Some of the parents threatening umpires in a games they lead by 100 points as they had the gaul to call a freekick against them..... just absolute shitbags

Saw plenty of scumbags at junior football. Some of the parents threatening umpires in a games they lead by 100 points as they had the gaul to call a freekick against them..... just absolute shitbags
Gosh that’s even worse than I expected. I’ve noticed our oval has AFL corflutes addressed to parents which basically reads that these are kids games so don’t be an angry knobhead. I haven’t witnessed the games so I don’t know what they’re like but I’m suspecting it’s not as bad as soccer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back