Abram Jones

Debutant
Jun 18, 2016
Wisconsin (WI)
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
I don't even support N Melbourne!
I just got this started, so I don't have many regions yet. But if anyone wants a region added let me know and I'll try to do it first.

These are broken down into conferences based on wealth and population amount combined (as these are major factories in contributing to sports potential). Each team utilizes the top 5 players raised in that region based on player ratings (for example this means that Tim Duncan will represent the West Indies, not the United States). I'm starting with 2000-2009.

CONFERENCES: 100K | 200K | 300K | 700K

Yugoslovia's score is the rating of top 5 players from countries in the former Yugoslavia combined, just put it in there because it is interesting. I'll do this for other regions as well.

If anyone has any good sources for player ratings that can span multiple years at a time please let me know. So far I'm using Basketball Reference and the Euroleague website. By adjusting Euroleague ratings by comparing players who played in both leagues enables for realistic ratings to be used across multiple leagues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back