Richoagain

Club Legend
Nov 7, 2002
Parky.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Doggies
Anybody heard of anything going on - results seem to be few and far between...

Toowoomba Uni Cougars are updating their AFLSQ scores on their site, but not their AFLDD scores....

Have there been glitches going on? Or just people not getting the game sheets into the league (or paper, or anything)?

Now that the AFLSQ website's up the scores have been mostly fairly quick to be up (save for the Wide Bay-Hinterland divvy which can take the better part of a week).

The Cougars have nothing to do with the running of either the AFLSQ or AFLDD sites, Richo. I'm not sure who does, but I think the upload is done by AFLQ for the regional leagues. AFLSQ is done by the AFLSQ guys, but the BWB division is probably slower because they might have the old AFLBWB crew providing them - and if that means their secretary Taryn Horner Smith then no bloody wonder it's slow!

AFLDD is having problems because their regional manager, who acts as the liaison between AFLDD and AFLQ has been in hospital. It's only been in the last week that the site told us that South Toowoomba have folded up again. They hadn't updated it since March before that.

I just wish AFL Mackay would get off their rears and get their site going! And where the heck is Mount Isa???

AFL QUEENSLAND has been very slack on updatin gtheir league pages. Capricornia has absolutely nothing, but I can tell you that Boyne Island have not lost a game, Panthers have not won a game, and 6 of our Under 16's are in the Queensland Country team.

I think you'd better recheck Capricornia, mate. The April 26 results were there on Monday April 28. There were no games last weekend (it was the Labour Day weekend in Qld).

http://capricornia.aflq.com.au

Yep, BITS are up to 54 in a row now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back