Toast Regional Roos Thread - Down on the farm Roos

Got a ticket to the GWS gold coast game cause i hadnt been to Mars stadium yet, seemed like a thing to do. Any strong opinions on the stadium? Any tips?

Go see some aliens

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Apr 16, 2007
Warragul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I think we are all stuffed. Too many people coming back from holidays in NSW, and the Geelong results don't look good for the west. Chance we will come out sooner, but statewide coming tomorrow.
I’m in Gippsland so don’t understand why we would go into lockdown if there are cases in Geelong. Likewise for somewhere like Mildura

Lol my brother is off to school camp in regional vic tomorrow, imagine they do a snap lockdown and they are all stuck there

Pretty much resigned to it by the end of next week; this spreads so rapidly I can’t see how we can avoid it. Last August was dreadful and it’s heading to be the second sh*t August birthday in a row.

Gaso I’ll throw you a wild birthday with virtual strippers

Sorry mate, your brother can still come home.

AHHHHHH goddamn it

Wait I meant like metro Melbourne

Remember, a gift is something the receiver would like. Not you

You never fail to make me laugh Lomas

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I’m in Gippsland so don’t understand why we would go into lockdown if there are cases in Geelong. Likewise for somewhere like Mildura
They said last time they shut the whole state down because lots of metro people fled Melbourne to the regeins when they were not locked down. By locking down entire state removes push factors.

Last edited:
Back