Toast Regional Roos Thread - Down on the farm Roos

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Hojuman maybe you could get a photo with the infamous bloke down there, the horse rooter!
The " Timboon Terror " ?
Snake Track Road (locally, just known as the Snake Track). Conveniently, runs down behind the sale yards. We want to see some video of the landscape. Don't be caught wearing rubber boots.

Thank goodness.

I was worried about my tomatoes.

It’s just arriving and Woof is going sick

I need some more hot days for them to redden and ripen up. Some of the early fruit has been delicious and why I grow them at home. You can slice them open and eat them like an Apple. You cannot do this with ones from a Supermarket.

Strangely the only other place I have ever eaten a tomato like this was from a supermarket in the middle of Rome.

I need some more hot days for them to redden and ripen up. Some of the early fruit has been delicious and why I grow them at home. You can slice them open and eat them like an Apple. You cannot do this with ones from a Supermarket.

Strangely the only other place I have ever eaten a tomato like this was from a supermarket in the middle of Rome.
Beefheart?
Gross Lisse?
Roma?

Hey; do you know Joe from Katamatite who was on millionaire hotseat with Eddie today?

PS...
I used to grow tomatos - the soil was almost pure sand but it was good for tomatos. Then I had to pull out the vegie garden to create a playground with a sea-saw and climbing thing.

I planted some basil here where we live now (but it mysteriously got pulled out) and rocks ended up in it's place. I am banned from the garden.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beefheart?
Gross Lisse?
Roma?

Hey; do you know Joe from Katamatite who was on millionaire hotseat with Eddie today?

PS...
I used to grow tomatos - the soil was almost pure sand but it was good for tomatos. Then I had to pull out the vegie garden to create a playground with a sea-saw and climbing thing.

I planted some basil here where we live now (but it mysteriously got pulled out) and rocks ended up in it's place. I am banned from the garden.

Yes all of them plus Cherry

Saw Joe but did not know

Awesome tomatoes in egypt, they self seed along the bank of the nile in some places,

Beefheart?
Gross Lisse?
Roma?

PS...

My dad used to grow tomatoes when i was about 10 years old.
It was one spot in the backyard where the previous owner has built a little brick BBQ.
The BBQ was torn apart and dad planted some tomato seeds where it used to be right where there was still some old charcoals in the dirt.
Anyway this patch of dirt was magical and in the end we had tomato plants so big we had to tie them down and what was even odd to a 10 year old boy put the trampoline on its side infront of them when we had visitors.
They never grew red tomatoes at all oddly enough and Dad pulled the tomatoes out later that year and i got the best Christmas presents ever.

My dad used to grow tomatoes when i was about 10 years old.
It was one spot in the backyard where the previous owner has built a little brick BBQ.
The BBQ was torn apart and dad planted some tomato seeds where it used to be right where there was still some old charcoals in the dirt.
Anyway this patch of dirt was magical and in the end we had tomato plants so big we had to tie them down and what was even odd to a 10 year old boy put the trampoline on its side infront of them when we had visitors.
They never grew red tomatoes at all oddly enough and Dad pulled the tomatoes out later that year and i got the best Christmas presents ever.
Hey ferball do they have any magic dirt to grow their "tomatoes" up in the hinterland?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back