Toast Regional Roos Thread - Down on the farm Roos

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you been to Dookie? It’s 10 tennis courts long and about as interesting as a double fault
Don't they have an Ag college there?

Anyway sounds like a poor man's Cosgrove south.

Question for Gaso, how come they have a Yabba north and a Yabba south but no Yabba???. and definately no yabba dabba doo?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The bogans at Traf won't notice, unless the pub is f’ed.
Prolly true. I suspect the traf customers are the ones out by the north canal which is on the same feeder as us and Willow Grove. Missus has gone to traf for dinner with her friends at Sampson's grill so they obviously have power. Meanwhile my dinner was left over potato salad and some cold bbq leftover from frig. Couldn't be bothered to drag out the gennie to fire up microwave.

Prolly true. I suspect the traf customers are the ones out by the north canal which is on the same feeder as us and Willow Grove. Missus has gone to traf for dinner with her friends at Sampson's grill so they obviously have power. Meanwhile my dinner was left over potato salad and some cold bbq leftover from frig. Couldn't be bothered to drag out the gennie to fire up microwave.
Love a cold chop with extra salt.

Generator.

Generator!!!!

Waddaya need a generator fer?

1643358453191.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back