registered chat?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 20, 2000
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
In the Bigfotty newsletter....it said that you need to be reistered to enter the chat room. Is this a different chat room to the normal one? Cause I just entered with out any questions for passwords etc.

If that's what gonna happen awesome!!!! But if it's not, then Bluey that's 2 forms of faulse advertising and I'll say if again....honesty is the best policy :p ;)

Well you know how you login in with your username and password, if you dont and try and access chat it doesn't work. You need to be logged in and it automatically connects your username when you click on it. Hence, it is registered only chat.

Vis

PS Did that make sense?

The problem with the chat is that if you get disconnected or your chat screen closes, often your name remains in the room.

I have just been disconnected from the chat However after trying to log in again, a message has popped up saying there is already a user in chat with my name.

With this new software, it is not possible to enter under a different name.

To anyone in chat tonight who sees sainter in there, I'm not actually in chat, my name has just remained in the room and preventing me from entering.

I realise I've posted a near identical message in the suggestions boards but I thought more people would see it here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back