Leagues BigFooty 2017 Leagues - READ OPENING POST FIRST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi lads and ladettes, hope you are well :)

I'm a little time poor at the moment and will be until the end of the year but

Count me in for '17!

Now feast ye eyes on the train wreck that was 2016 below.

Cheers

Team name: I Dream of Heeney

Screen Shot 2016-11-30 at 2.55.18 pm.png

Then my personal opinion is that all those that were in Div 1 should be given the opportunity to defend there title.

Regardless of where everyone ended up ranked my belief would be if you win best overall league, all 18 SCers who were a part of that league should be given 1st rights to participate in Div 1 again.
If only 16 choose to sign back up again then the top 2 ranked from 2016 should be offered those spots.

My 5cents worth

Then my personal opinion is that all those that were in Div 1 should be given the opportunity to defend there title.

Regardless of where everyone ended up ranked my belief would be if you win best overall league, all 18 SCers who were a part of that league should be given 1st rights to participate in Div 1 again.
If only 16 choose to sign back up again then the top 2 ranked from 2016 should be offered those spots.

My 5cents worth
You guys should already be looking at getting the same 18 back together and call the league "BF No1 2016" or
"theleaguetobeat"

BFSCDiv1 has to remain the highest 18 ranked teams from here to keep the incentive each year for people to come back.

You guys should already be looking at getting the same 18 back together and call the league "BF No1 2016" or
"theleaguetobeat"

BFSCDiv1 has to remain the highest 18 ranked teams from here to keep the incentive each year for people to come back.

Not a bad idea

"theleaguetobeat"

Not a bad idea

It has been discussed in the Div 1 thread and most if not all of us were keen to be in the same league again - not as BF Div 1 of course as not many would have qualified for it. Maybe something like 2016 Champion SC League.

"theleaguetobeat"

I like this as an option tbh as it keeps the integrity of the ranking system for everyone.
Jiska GOAUS! ? Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back