Registration for Official BigFooty 2017 Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't access my previous score as I changed my email.

My current team name is: Vegematter

My Team was The Thin Man in 2016.
upload_2017-2-11_0-10-3.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the thread to register for the official BigFooty AFL Fantasty leagues.

Whether you're going round again in 2017, new to BF leagues but played AFL Fantasy before or new to AFL Fantasy altogether (newbies just respond with interest and we'll get you in a league), please register here.
We'll do our best to get everyone in a suitable league which will be the right level for you.

This thread only post proof of your score last season. This thread is not for discussion. Your scores from last year only. You can access it from the application through the My History tab in the application if you use the same log in information as last year.

View attachment 219085

We need your BigFooty username/Team name/Score.

MUST Post a screen shot of last years final rank & team name to register!!!!

hope to make a top league! Cheers

upload_2017-2-13_23-32-39.png

Hi Jiska,

Thanks for organising the League again this year. Please include me (Falconfan59) in this years competition. I am registered in AFL Fantasy as OldCardinals59.

2017-02-13 (1).jpg

I have played for a while but have not been in AFL for a couple years. I am the the leading 2 time winner of the Ultimate Footy Bigfooty Dynasty League.

Hirdy's Peptypes
2540 and finished ranked 61st. It has been a huge year. Blew away everyone in my mates league and came 2nd in the Collingwood Verified League (only 25 points off winning the Guernsey).

Look forward to joining a BigFooty league next year.

IMG_6926.jpg

Could have taken a better screenshot but my progress was documented by weekly posts here.

Looking to join up please.

Team name: Architecture FC
2ps3wv4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back