Regular BF poster

Remove this Banner Ad

mattwa

Club Legend
Jun 10, 2007
wa
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I've been a regular poster over a few years and hope my wisdom or ranting has been of use on this forum. In saying that i think this team is on the verge of something special. Would be great for a few regular BF posters to meet up before our first final as i really think we can do it this year. Will leave this as an open thread for now but i think we have a good community of regular posters who would be good to catch up with

Sounds like a plan :) I've only met up with two people like that, was friends with one on fb and he gave me the flick :p Met a few others at the B&F one year - that was good - and a couple when we did the BF shirts after the premiership

Sounds like a plan :) I've only met up with two people like that, was friends with one on fb and he gave me the flick :p Met a few others at the B&F one year - that was good - and a couple when we did the BF shirts after the premiership

We met at the VFL once Fos, a few years ago now.

We had a little pre finals tradition at one point in the Eade years, where quite a few contributors met at Beer Deluxe. Do recommend. Footy is better when you have that sort of tradition to mark the big moments. Unite the clans.

I've been a regular poster over a few years and hope my wisdom or ranting has been of use on this forum. In saying that i think this team is on the verge of something special. Would be great for a few regular BF posters to meet up before our first final as i really think we can do it this year. Will leave this as an open thread for now but i think we have a good community of regular posters who would be good to catch up with
I'd fly over and catch up if Mcgoo lets me back in . LOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back