Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion V2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Syd @ venue of their choice then...

I dunno. Either way its another early exit

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

What if the AFL grow a pair and decide that playing Sydney at Marvel is the best option…or Adelaide Oval?….or if they want to maximise crowds…often the aim for finals….Perth?…

Just gotta avoid a greasy night at Metricon….or god help us….Kardinia…

We can dream I suppose!

Two wins from here *should* have us finishing 7th or 8th. Perhaps one win might be enough depending on results.
It's an amazing ladder, even if we won every remaining game, we would finish on 14 wins and likely still finish 7th on %.

I've been death riding Port to finish 5th or 6th, but I'm now thinking Brisbane might drop to 6th and Sydney goes to 5th or 4th (if Port choke). % will have a say on who ends up 4th and who drops out.

If we meet Sydney away, I think we'll get smacked. Brisbane is a bit of an unknown quantity (we haven't played them when in form since 2018). I'm confident we'd beat Port away.

We still gotta make it but... imagine if we had beaten North the other week BUT all these results this week went against us (Freo, Essendon, Richmond winning) we'd be in the exact same position as right now. I think the gap between the top 6 and everyone else is huge, I doubt we'll progress to the semi finals in any case but the fun is going into a finals series with no expectation at all and the joy of winning past the first week in 2017 was a very unique feeling that I would love to feel again.

We still gotta make it but... imagine if we had beaten North the other week BUT all these results this week went against us (Freo, Essendon, Richmond winning) we'd be in the exact same position as right now. I think the gap between the top 6 and everyone else is huge, I doubt we'll progress to the semi finals in any case but the fun is going into a finals series with no expectation at all and the joy of winning past the first week in 2017 was a very unique feeling that I would love to feel again.
All I see in the ladder is wasted opportunities.

That was a fantastic weekend of results.

Essentially means we're virtually guaranteed of finals with all of Essendon, Richmond, Freo and St Kilda losing.

However, I don't think any of us expect us to do much damage in finals.

Essentially means we're virtually guaranteed of finals with all of Essendon, Richmond, Freo and St Kilda losing.

Nah brah we got willie do some damage to repay the faith…..

Nah brah we got willie do some damage to repay the faith…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back