Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion V2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still feels wierd melbourne got their act together and won one.

Will be keen to see if they are the next jugganaut like the tigers, or a flash in the pan/complacent like the eagles

Definitely. I'm interested in the case of the latter as I'd prefer to not see tanking pay off, don't want to see Carlton dominating in the future either.

The stars have to align for a team to win a flag, will see if the Demons got lucky - but couldn't ask for more from Gawn, Petracca and Oliver - all did their best. Hope they s**t their jox for their next 10 years though.

Melbournes chances will be determined by their forward line. A lot eagles 2005/06 about them. Dominant midfield, very good defence but thin up forward.

relying a lot on Bailey fritsch, Ben Brown and Tom McDonald.

Shades of Andrew Symonds at the GABBA

So much love ❤

I forgot just how well Symonds ****ed that bloke up. An underrated player who unfortunately for Australia didn't get the most out of his talent. A large part of that can be put on CA mind you as well as Symonds off field conduct.

I forgot just how well Symonds f’ed that bloke up. An underrated player who unfortunately for Australia didn't get the most out of his talent. A large part of that can be put on CA mind you as well as Symonds off field conduct.
It's hard to be a professional sportsman if you have a drinking problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Uh, missed that part in Warney's book where he was up partying all night halfway through a Test, had to go out to bat in the morning and made a duck?

...and then complained that they only lost the Test because Waugh didn't give him the ball when he had more runs to defend...

Uh, missed that part in Warney's book where he was up partying all night halfway through a Test, had to go out to bat in the morning and made a duck?

...and then complained that they only lost the Test because Waugh didn't give him the ball when he had more runs to defend...
Uh, didn't read Warney's book.

But did you miss the part where I sad " were transcendent players who didn't let the partying impact on their performance too much."

When you're an all time great you get away with things a bit more.

Uh, didn't read Warney's book.

But did you miss the part where I sad " were transcendent players who didn't let the partying impact on their performance too much."

When you're an all time great you get away with things a bit more.

Imagine how good he'd have been if he wasn't regularly on the piss and out cheating on his wife on tour.

Did Symonds do anything other than miss a few training sessions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back