Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion V2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you’re not enjoying the front running Melbourne football club completely fold when the pressure is on, you’re not human.

Low key rapt for Freo here. Don’t like them on derby week but at least they’re not Vics, and this is sick.
My Dad (a Melbourne supporter) has been cocky since October. Good to see them capitulate, and happy for my Dockers supporting brother to be the one that gets to rib him mercilessly for the rest of the season.

I’ll always have that Prelim in 2018

Credit to Fremantle and Longmuir here though.

Needing to respond after the last few matches and they do it away against the reigning premiers.

12 goals to 1 after half time, regardless of injuries etc that is emphatic and highlights superiority of tactical approach.

No doubt there will be many who will be furiously taking notes of this second half performance for the rest of the year.

Good viewing, Freo played really well after half time. Dees are reliant on a fit and firing Petracca, Oliver, Gawn and May, one or two of those go down and they are back to the pack.

Going to be a s**t ******* day for me, Freo beating Melbourne, us getting flogged by Dogs, Liverpool winning the CL probably :sweatsmile:

Longmuir deserves credit, although they did benefit from May not being out there. Certainly with the cattle now Freo can become a force, we should take note with a new coach and ideas once we get the young players in and playing well we will be good again in a couple of years too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved seeing the Demons get properly dismantled in that 2nd half.
Oops I mean flagmantled

I think that's the best h/a win at the G for a WA team since we beat Collingwood in '18.

Freo is a young team, so they'll have lapses - but they are hungry, well coached and stacked with top end talent.

They've proven they can beat anyone on their day.

Maybe it's cuz we're dogshit but I'm feeling pretty magnanimous. Well done Purples.

And yet we all know how it ended up last time they got in a grand final.

gettyimages-182084100-612x612.jpg

Also I recall us smashing the Hawks in a final before this unfortunate flogging.
1602065204691_G7D2VDRCA.4-2.jpeg
Beating the Premier is laudable but as we always say that one day in September is all that matters. The Dee's will be there deep in the finals and they have the experience unlike the Freo team. Anyway we are ****ed and they are flying doesn't mean they will get it done at all when it matters.

I think that's the best h/a win at the G for a WA team since we beat Collingwood in '18.

Freo is a young team, so they'll have lapses - but they are hungry, well coached and stacked with top end talent.

They've proven they can beat anyone on their day.

Maybe it's cuz we're dogshit but I'm feeling pretty magnanimous. Well done Purples.
We absolutely belted the Pies at the G in 2019 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back