Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion V2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the most common thing young girls do when they fight, they pull each others hair. So yes, using the term 'Girliest' shouldn't be something cancel culture takes a stand on.

Mind you, the world is crazy. A few years ago a human being with a penis won woman of the year after killing someone in a car accident......
Yeah exactly, girliest isn't an insult, it's just describing something a female does, such as pulling hair or caring about something a woman's magazine did.

Ed on FC saying North should be getting picks1 & 2 next year :rolleyes:
Ok, you got me.
Who's Ed? Not Eddie McGuire, he's called Eddie, not Ed? Not Mr Ed. He's a talking horse.
And what's FC?

And as for North getting picks 1 and 2. Shouldn't happen but I've been saying it will if they don't get to 4 or 5 wins for months now.
So whoever Ed is, he's just a late to the party idea thief.

Ok, you got me.
Who's Ed? Not Eddie McGuire, he's called Eddie, not Ed? Not Mr Ed. He's a talking horse.
And what's FC?

And as for North getting picks 1 and 2. Shouldn't happen but I've been saying it will if they don't get to 4 or 5 wins for months now.
So whoever Ed is, he's just a late to the party idea thief.
Eddie McGuire on Footy Classfieds.

Was also saying North should trade Francis-Horne for pick 4 and give Norf Tex Walker and Crouch.

FMD.

Ed on FC saying North should be getting picks1 & 2 next year :rolleyes:

Print media reporting Mcquire and Wilson saying priority pick at end of first round.

Not like VIC media to ‘guide’ AFL decision making.

Eddie McGuire on Footy Classfieds.

Was also saying North should trade Francis-Horne for pick 4 and give Norf Tex Walker and Crouch.

FMD.

Further more wanted Adelaide to somehow use Brad Crouch in the deal and not his brother who is the one contracted to the crows.

It’s the kind of deal Saints could be stupid enough to go along with. Get rid of Brad crouch (and Hannebery at the same time) for salary relief

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you're wondering how long it's been since the Lions visited us in Perth, they played Eagle Rock after a goal that quarter. That's our song!
Surely they come next year.

We are well overdue to play Bombers and Melbourne in Victoria. We have had away games against Melbourne in the last few years, but they've sold them to NT. I don't think we've played Bombers away since 2017.

Surely they come next year.

We are well overdue to play Bombers and Melbourne in Victoria. We have had away games against Melbourne in the last few years, but they've sold them to NT. I don't think we've played Bombers away since 2017.

They will. And Freo will have to travel. They've had a reasonable run of avoiding us at home when we're up and about. Time to cash in an Optus match when we're on our knees.

Alternating games between clubs as H-A-H-A should be pretty simple I would’ve thought but somehow it seems too difficult for the morons at AFL house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back