Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion V2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touk Miller spoke very well, handled the interview with the slob and rat face very professionally, media future!
Kath Loughnan spoke well but looked...

Last edited:
So melbourne players were sledging zorko about his personal situation.

He returns serve.

Zorkos a massive flog but I dont know, if those who cant take it shouldnt dish it out.
I agree. He probably took it too far, but if people are dishing it out they have to accept they might get it back with interest.

Ahhhhh, the old ‘the other guy started it defence’

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
It was a pretty heated game. Lots of push and shove and things were said. Two way sledging is a just another way of fighting. Zorko was willing to do the verbal version of kicking someone in the balls. He won the fight but had to stoop pretty low to do it. Unless you're actually vilifying someone without provocation, it needs to stay on the field. If you get involved, then all bets are off. Melbourne recognised that and shut it down pretty quick. Play on.

One Freo player in? Not sure they'd be thrilled with that. Plus its Brayshaw on the bench. He could be top 3 for the Brownlow.

Petracca on the forward flank is a bit icky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One Freo player in? Not sure they'd be thrilled with that. Plus its Brayshaw on the bench. He could be top 3 for the Brownlow.

Mills in but no Walsh? I'd have Brayshaw midfield, Walsh on the bench, and Mills missing out. Barrass unlucky but May and Taylor deserve it. Could have gone either way.

HAHAHAHAHA

Cripps Vice Captain of the AA Team and Hawkins Captain who has never captained a side before

Brayshaw won the AFL PA MVP as well but couldn't crack an on field spot.

Only other player in the squad was Brennan Cox who was up against it to get a jumper.

Touk Miller on a wing

dumb patrick star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I vaguely remember Scotty Cummings winning the Coleman and maybe missing AA. If you win the Coleman playing at FF, then you're FF in the AA. End of.
Kicked 95 goals and missed out on FF to Lloyd who kicked 87, CHF to Carey (76), Forward Pocket to Matthew Richardson (67) and an interchange spot to Chris Grant (37)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back