Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion V2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be a civil case too and im pretty sure he's been directly quoted saying the family reasons in 2018 and now has directly contradicted that so theres no burden of beyond reasonable doubt, just who is more right. Would be an absolute walkover.
Ther are all negotiated outcomes so civil action is a long bow

BT’s comments at first bounce tonight, “with Butters, Duursma and Rosemary…cough… Rozee back into the team…”.
Classic BT 🙄

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IF Mcg pretty confident as we won the last 3 there. They 2-1 here. Could be GC but they could end up with a breakout with todays cases…

Pies are about cash so i think they could be convinced to play here as they are not contending and game would be a sellout.

I wonder if anyone else is going to be allowed into WA from Vic, though. A lot has happened since Saints made their way here. MCG would hold no fears for us, you're right. Just wonder if the boys will be allowed home afterwards.

I wonder if anyone else is going to be allowed into WA from Vic, though. A lot has happened since Saints made their way here. MCG would hold no fears for us, you're right. Just wonder if the boys will be allowed home afterwards.

Guess depends on Vics situation as they have been able to get a small hold on the situation. Got a feeling we wont be able to fly in fly out unless we get a 7 day buffer? I dunno what a s**t year lol

Trey Ruscoe looks very good down back for the pies . Pace , marking , great kicking , run and carry
What a difference it makes when you play someone in their preferred position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back