Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion V2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must admit I am surprised we aren’t in lockdown given 2 nurses were in a covid lift just recently and we have yet another covid ship rock up.

Yeah my pregnant wife was at Fiona Stanley the same day as the lift bungle. Bit of a worry seeing how world's could collide like that.

Yeah my pregnant wife was at Fiona Stanley the same day as the lift bungle. Bit of a worry seeing how world's could collide like that.
That is concerning for sure. She’s all good then?

That is concerning for sure. She’s all good then?

Yep. Don't even think she has put two and two together about it. I don't want to alert her to it and give her unnecessary panic. She was just there for a general follow up with midwife. Game day is coming up fast!

I wasn't aware of that. So they announced they've rolled it over? I thought they were doing it in month or multi-month increments.
They don't generally make an announcement of it. It's been rolled over continuously since this shitfest began in April last year. It only got airtime when a lockdown was announced the day of its two week expiry/rollover and people thought it was a lockdown extension.

Looks like were playing Melbourne Monday night.

5-10mm rain Mon early forecast

F**k this year

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
Wouldn't mind playing them in the rain at all.

Most of their best performances that I've seen have come from the clean intercept play of May and Lever at the back.

Looks like were playing Melbourne Monday night.

5-10mm rain Mon early forecast

F**k this year

Seems like our Saturday night fixtures are cursed to be rescheduled.

On the plus side, rumours that we may have our game pushed forward against Brisbane by 1 week and play them in Perth (they play Freo in Perth the round before). End the season on the derby and with three games at home.

I remember a few people criticising Melbourne for taking Luke Jackson so early.

Who we betting gets Clarkson, the suns or Collingwood? Would not put it past the AFL to throw a heap of cash at Clarkson to get him up to suns

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah so we need Sydney, Freo and Port to win today to sort of make last night less painful.

So that means Ess, Rich and GWS will all win and catch up a game on us.

win win I guess.

All 3 lose... keeps us safe in 7th
All 3 win... Puts pressure on club/players/coaches to lift.

So this is what a coach going off at his players looks like?? Apparently you cant do this anymore and its the second one in two weeks.. got them a win last week and seems to have got them going for the first 15 mins of the second quarter..

Last edited:
All things considered Luke Breust would have to be one of the most underrated players of the past decade

So this is what a coach going off at his players looks like?? Apparently you cant do this anymore and its the second one in two weeks.. got them a win last week and seems to have got them going this week…..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Doesn't seem to be in Simmo's nature.
You've got to be genuine I guess.

BTW, the spray lasted about 3 minutes it seems.

So this is what a coach going off at his players looks like?? Apparently you cant do this anymore and its the second one in two weeks.. got them a win last week and seems to have got them going for the first 15 mins of the second quarter..

Didn't work

Freo need to go back to the anchor. Chevrons look like they’re in a game that didn’t get the license to use official uniforms.

yes they were s**t in the anchor, but they’re s**t in the chevrons too and at least the anchor has some identity to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back