Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have only beaten one side inside the 8 all season and have beaten up on sides 12 and below.. they are not in a finals side league.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I don't disagree with you but pretty much everyone below the Swans has an asterisk against their name

They have only beaten one side inside the 8 all season and have beaten up on sides 12 and below.. they are not in a finals side league.

We've only beaten Port and Freo in the current top 8.

I have a feeling the derby will decide who finishes 8th and who is in bottom 10.

We've only beaten Port and Freo in the current top 8.

I have a feeling the derby will decide who finishes 8th and who is in bottom 10.

We night be playing like busted a-holes but even that would be enough for us to best freo….

Was nice of natalie fifi to get a hair cut for prime time also.. will be the last time they are seen there for a while.

To be fair - this is where Freo are at - will beat bottom 4 teams anywhere, beat similar standard teams at home and drop games to them away (ie the Carlton game), get beaten by top 8 teams away and maybe jag a couple at home (ie Sydney) and then get outclassed by top 4 teams, like tonight and the Dogs game.

To be fair - this is where Freo are at - will beat bottom 4 teams anywhere, beat similar standard teams at home and drop games to them away (ie the Carlton game), get beaten by top 8 teams away and maybe jag a couple at home (ie Sydney) and then get outclassed by top 4 teams, like tonight and the Dogs game.
True

But they have been especially poor tonight.
Reckon they've got 7 or 8 players who just aren't up to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Michael Walters is a blight on football and it’s great to see Freo fans finally finally finally come around to admitting his pathetic act over recent seasons.

Saw a disturbing number of Fremantle scarves this week in the city.
Oh well, maybe next year :$

That Cloud of purple smug that was out and about since Monday is definitely clearing :)

Been a good laugh. Shout out to the Freo fans smirking after we lost to Norf. Fyi this Geelong team has no Cameron or Rohan. Would have been really ugly with those two there.

Works on a couple of levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back