Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now he's refusing to talk to the cops...oh dear.

Geelong, caveat emptor.

I have to ask as I've been wondering for a long time, where is the GIF in your profile pic from?

I find it mesmerising. It makes me happy, even if it looks a bit like my mom dancing in the 70s - best not to dwell on that too long!

I have to ask as I've been wondering for a long time, where is the GIF in your profile pic from?

I find it mesmerising. It makes me happy, even if it looks a bit like my mom dancing in the 70s - best not to dwell on that too long!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buddy Franklin injured again, only 2 and a half more years to go on his contract.

Buddy has been great for Sydney, but they must be looking forward to 2022 when this deal comes to an end.

Buddy has been great for Sydney, but they must be looking forward to 2022 when this deal comes to an end.
He has been great but it's not good to have a key player on the sidelines,chewing up salary cap while trying to rebuild. Potentially limits their ability to get experience in through trade or free agency.

Imagine if they didn't have Franklin since 2014 though. Sam Reid would have lead their forward line. They probably would have missed finals most years with that lack of scoring power.

How many flags?

As many at Sydney as Fremantle have won in total :moustache:

He has been great but it's not good to have a key player on the sidelines,chewing up salary cap while trying to rebuild. Potentially limits their ability to get experience in through trade or free agency.

Imagine if they didn't have Franklin since 2014 though. Sam Reid would have lead their forward line. They probably would have missed finals most years with that lack of scoring power.

Be interesting to see if they still make a play for Daniher end of this season. Their medical bills will be going up having both of them in the same team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back