Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time since the 1920s where the top 2 have both lost the first week.

Geelong being Geelong and Brisbane with next to none finals experience.
Both top 2 teams had fairly soft draws this year due to where they finished in 2018, so probably not much between the top 5-6 teams. A bit like 2016.

So it's Geelong at the G. After last night's performance they're primed to be demolished. No excuses, need to be savage and ruthless.

Richmond after will be tough but gotta believe. If anyone can beat them, we can, if we're at our best.

Gonna be a long week...

Not necessarily. They still have injuries.

Yes, they are a real interesting case. I wasn’t all that convinced by them last night, they certainly played well and deserved to win, but 9 goals isn’t going to be enough to win a flag... Only 11 in the Grand Final, 10 in the QF, 9 in the SF last year. They kicked 10 in the first half of the prelim to set up the win.

With no De Goey, a lot of reliance on Stephenson who has only played two games in months, Elliott who has missed a lot of football. It will be interesting to see how their forward line, capacity to score is in the Preliminary Final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, they are a real interesting case. I wasn’t all that convinced by them last night, they certainly played well and deserved to win, but 9 goals isn’t going to be enough to win a flag... Only 11 in the Grand Final, 10 in the QF, 9 in the SF last year. They kicked 10 in the first half of the prelim to set up the win.

With no De Goey, a lot of reliance on Stephenson who has only played two games in months, Elliott who has missed a lot of football. It will be interesting to see how their forward line, capacity to score is in the Preliminary Final.

I think if GWS beat Brisbane they will probably beat the Pies actually.

I think if GWS beat Brisbane they will probably beat the Pies actually.

They may well do. I’m not 100% convinced on GWS, but that was a fantastic display today. I’d imagine they would want to be making a similar start next week, hit the young Lions with brute force and intensity. If they are down on confidence, they may well buckle. No Robinson either which will hurt Brisbane.

It almost feels luck is on our side, everything falling into place. Just up to the boys to play out of their skins, show em why we are reigning premiers.
I feel like its all a bit too obvious going our way.... cats to come out hard and jump us

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back