Opposition Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rowan18

Club Legend
Feb 20, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Bulldogs are getting a pretty easy ride from the media for what was a pathetic capitulation. Two weeks ago they were harping on as if they were going to win the premiership again, like they did in 2016.

Greene is dirty but Bontempelli isn't a saint, keep in mind that he broke Haynes Larynx.

KERRPOW

Club Legend
Jul 28, 2008
in a town near you
AFL Club
West Coast
Bulldogs are getting a pretty easy ride from the media for what was a pathetic capitulation. Two weeks ago they were harping on as if they were going to win the premiership again, like they did in 2016.

Greene is dirty but Bontempelli isn't a saint, keep in mind that he broke Haynes Larynx.
If it was any player other than greene, would the scrap have gained as much scrutiny in the media. I would even say if it was another player it would just be a fine but being green expect weeks

Hap Hapablap

I'm off to Nepal to become a mountain goat.
Jun 27, 2006
Where the cows go bong.
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Lakers,Inter,Man U
That Cockerfitt(?) flog? yes please. If we win next week and get smacked the week after it'd be worth it sticking it to that kent.
im awating in anticipation of our result come friday. im gonna make his fu**en life a fu**en misery if we win.

RookiePick

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
If I was a dogs fan I would want Greene hung, drawn and quartered.

He has to get weeks for that. It was a sustained effort, not an opportunistic drag across the face.

woosha24

Premium Platinum
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Can anyone tell me why Richmond posters are cracking the sh*ts about winning the Lions game? Ive seen 3 posters today get snarky because someone dared to say something along the lines of "I don't like that Brisbane folded and gave you an easy 2 weeks off".

Whinge when they win, whinge when they lose. F*ck me dead...

Gaffy Duck

All Australian
May 12, 2019
Fight Club
AFL Club
West Coast
Can anyone tell me why Richmond posters are cracking the sh*ts about winning the Lions game? Ive seen 3 posters today get snarky because someone dared to say something along the lines of "I don't like that Brisbane folded and gave you an easy 2 weeks off".

Whinge when they win, whinge when they lose. F*ck me dead...
They are as arrogant as their players

Top Bottom